Looking for Support on CSS Framework

Nano Adam

I came across the idea of creating a CSS Framework since I like Materialize and Bootstrap but their classes are difficult or not the type I want so I decided to create my own. I have gotten started on it, but wondering if the community would like a comment on my progress and let me know about any changes I should make. 

I created a GitHub repository for this and the files included in the repository are basically a cheat sheat. So as I create the framework, I will continue to update the cheat sheet so I have a visual representation. 

https://github.com/razzakeducation19/CSS-Framwork-01

Thanks! 

Also, I am new on the forum so I do not know if I am in the correct topic area. I think it is considered off-topic. 

24 minutes ago, ammar_code said:

I came across the idea of creating a CSS Framework since I like Materialize and Bootstrap but their classes are difficult or not the type I want so I decided to create my own. I have gotten started on it, but wondering if the community would like a comment on my progress and let me know about any changes I should make. 

I created a GitHub repository for this and the files included in the repository are basically a cheat sheat. So as I create the framework, I will continue to update the cheat sheet so I have a visual representation. 

https://github.com/razzakeducation19/CSS-Framwork-01

Thanks! 

Also, I am new on the forum so I do not know if I am in the correct topic area. I think it is considered off-topic. 

There is actually a programming subforum here. I've reported this to the mods so they can get it moved to the correct location for you. Welcome to the LTT forum!

7 hours ago, imreloadin said:

There is actually a programming subforum here. I've reported this to the mods so they can get it moved to the correct location for you. Welcome to the LTT forum!

Thank You!