How do I connect a molex cable

Kokomo

Hi

i have a Corsair rm 750x psu and I am trying to figure out how to connect my hue +2 as it uses a molex cable for power. It says that it should connect to the pus’ molex but I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do. It’s been a long day so may be missing the obvious i see that it does have molex cables but not sure how they connect as they have a type 3 connector on one end .This is the Last thing I need to finish on my new build so any help is appreciated.

thanks

Current rig

NZXT S340 Elite

Kraken x62

Gigabyte Aorus WIFI Pro 

32gb 3000mhz corsair Vengeance RGB PRO  

I7 9700k

Rtx 2080 asus strix

1tb samsung evo ssd

1tb wd hdd

samsung 27” 1440p 144hz monitor

On one side of the molex the pins are kinda at an angle. You gotta just check if they are oriented the right way and if a pin pushes out a bit push it in with a tool screwdriver obv when the pc is off. Ittl need a bit of force but not too much. You can do it. 

13 minutes ago, Mustiyo said:

On one side of the molex the pins are kinda at an angle. You gotta just check if they are oriented the right way and if a pin pushes out a bit push it in with a tool screwdriver obv when the pc is off. Ittl need a bit of force but not too much. You can do it. 

Hi 

I plugged them into the psu then connected the two molex but the fans arent lighting up have i put them in the wrong connection on the power supply or something else. The conenctions where called peripherals and sata will have a look into the software if it recognises it. The fans obviously spin but no lights 

Current rig

NZXT S340 Elite

Kraken x62

Gigabyte Aorus WIFI Pro 

32gb 3000mhz corsair Vengeance RGB PRO  

I7 9700k

Rtx 2080 asus strix

1tb samsung evo ssd

1tb wd hdd

samsung 27” 1440p 144hz monitor

4 hours ago, Kokomo said:

Hi 

I plugged them into the psu then connected the two molex but the fans arent lighting up have i put them in the wrong connection on the power supply or something else. The conenctions where called peripherals and sata will have a look into the software if it recognises it. The fans obviously spin but no lights 

"Molex" is a brand.  The correct name for the four pin connector is "Peripheral Connector"

The connection on the PSU is labeled "Peripheral/SATA" and it has six pins.  A cable with a six pin on one side and a number of "Molex" connectors on the other was included with your power supply.  The six pin, which will probably be labeled "type 3" or "tpye 4" plugs into the PSU.  The other end plugs into your HUE 2.

image.png.b7a263b37085d60c0de4f6ce0e870b4b.png

You have the rest of the PC built up, right?