Cooling in Phanteks Enthoo Pro

So at them Moment i only got 2 fans installed in my case, cause i didnt see the need of more, but now that my graphics card in wqhd seems to get a lot hotter the air in the case is getting hotter too.

So i got a Thermaltake PURE 20 (800RPM) in the Front.

A be quiet BL063 Silent Wings 2 in the back.

A Noctua NH-U14S CPU Cooler (1 Fan installed, could probably be used for case fans)

And i got 2 Spare Fans: Noctua NF-F12 (which seem to work better on cpu coolers than airflow in the case?)

With the Fans i got, what would be the best Cooling Solution to use?

Should i buy other fans for different places in the case? If yes, which? Or dont i need more than i have? I am a fan of noctua (could be because i am austrian ^^)

Put the NF-F12s in the front. They will work just fine. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

I got 7 fans in my enthoo pro but it's complete overkill, I only see a minor temperature difference when half of them are off. 4 fans should be more than enough. I actually removed my basement cover to not restrict the airflow from a bottom fan giving air to just the gpu, and got two fans sucking out the waste heat of the gpu as it's an open shroud model so the hot air doesn't get sucked through my top rad. I'm using two static pressure optimized fans as intake and exhaust and it works just fine, so don't worry about that too much.

With your current situation it's probably best for your temps to put one NF-F12 in the bottom and one in the back for the gpu air if it's an open shroud, putting the silentwings in the furthest back top slot but this'll work best if you remove the basement cover. If that's not aesthetically pleasing to you you can keep it on too but that'll make the bottom fan and Pure 20 fight each other a bit which isn't optimal. Depending on if you left the harddrive cages in the front fan may actually be more than enough for the gpu though, personally I got the bottom one filled which restricts airflow a bit.