Good Case for Airflow and Cable Management

Stoigeboiii

I have an Asus Nvidia GTX 1060 and a big CPU heatsink it barely fits in my current case. I'm looking for a slightly bigger mid tower that has enough space to work in. I am terrible at cable management so It be nice if it was cable management friendly. If you have any fan recommendations for the 120mm ask 240mm (is it 110mm and 220mm, I forget) please let me know. I want good airflow. Thanks! 

All types of budgets welcome but quality over cheapness within reason.

Have a good day

Fractal design meshify C

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

What's your budget?

But yeah, Meshify C

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

3 minutes ago, Quadriplegic said:

What's your budget?

But yeah, Meshify C

Too me I can spend 200$ even $250 if the case is worth it. I dont care too much about looks more about airflow and the other stuff I said. What makes Meshify C so good?

3 minutes ago, Stoigeboiii said:

Too me I can spend 200$ even $250 if the case is worth it. I dont care too much about looks more about airflow and the other stuff I said. What makes Meshify C so good?

All of the Fractal cases have very similar cable management benefits, with rubber grommets all over the motherboard tray for easy routing, and multiple anchor points on the back along with built-in ties to keep everything bundled neatly. The Meshify series (Meshify C, S2) have the best airflow out of them because of the mesh front panel vs a solid one that allow for better intake. 

6 minutes ago, alittlepeace said:

All of the Fractal cases have very similar cable management benefits, with rubber grommets all over the motherboard tray for easy routing, and multiple anchor points on the back along with built-in ties to keep everything bundled neatly. The Meshify series (Meshify C, S2) have the best airflow out of them because of the mesh front panel vs a solid one that allow for better intake. 

If I have an ATX board and CPU Cooler under the maximum recommended for C which one is better?

If it's too big for my system are there any negatives?

The main issue with "too big" is mostly aesthetics, as you'll have a large chunk of the case that'll just be empty not really doing anything. If you're talking about the s2 vs C, the S2 is much longer which turns some people off since there will just be a portion that is going unused, but it does come with three additional 3.5 inch drive bays on the back of the motherboard tray vs the C.