Do air coolers heat up the GPU more than AIO's set to exhaust?

Gerr

If I get a large air cooler that blows the hot air right at the rear exhaust fan, how much heat will that dump into the case that would cause my GPU to run hotter vs an AIO set for exhaust?

For example...

6700K @ 4.7Ghz @ 1.41v

1070 Ti @ 2050Mhz with 9K memory

Define Mini C case (slience optimized)

Air: Dark Rock Pro 4 blowing air at rear 120mm exhaust fan.

AIO: Corsair H100i v2 mounted as top exhaust.

Would the air cooler cause the GPU to run hotter any more than the AIO would?

Short answer is yes but a negligible amount. To actually affect your GPU in a way that actually made a difference, you'd need to be doing something very wrong.

With the setup you have, it sounds like you've got it perfect and it should not be affecting your GPU. Even if it was it is going to be a decimal point of a degree.

The warm air could raise graphics card temps but the additional airflow can also help cooling. I'm not sure which is a bigger difference. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

GPUs are generally the ones that produce most heat in case. And air coolers are moving heat away from the GPU anyway. So nothing that would make a difference. Same goes other way around. Heat radiating from GPU backplate is minuscule and won't effect on CPU cooling.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv