Open-back wireless headphones/headset

Bugses

So apparently I got an extremely annoying pair of ears. I've been through 4 headsets the last month, Arctis 7 (old version), HyperX Cloud Flight, Sennheiser PC37X and lately Logitech G933. The G933 are the ones who come the closest to being my type of headset, so I think that I've narrowed it down to, that I need a pair that has rectangular earpads and are over ears. The thing is though, that I don't like closed-back headsets, they clamp too much and they are too warm to wear for a long time.

Do you know of any wireless open-back headsets or headphones, that got rectangular earpads? Heck, I'm not even sure it has to be wireless.

I would say my budget is around $200-300.

Fractal Define R5 - i7-5820K - Noctua DH-D15S - GLH GTX 1070 - Strix X99 Gaming - HyperX Fury 2400MHz 16GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2

Not really rectangular but Athens oval shape might be close enough but HD 58x or HD 6xx might do you ok. Cause the only rectangular open backs I can think of are stax and that's like 4x your budget

2 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Not really rectangular but Athens oval shape might be close enough but HD 58x or HD 6xx might do you ok. Cause the only rectangular open backs I can think of are stax and that's like 4x your budget

Yeah, Stax is ridiculously expensive. I still got my PC37X and I also forgot about a pair of AKG K702 I got laying around. Are the HD58x or HD6xx an upgrade over any of those two? Because I can use both, just not for longer periods of time. To be honest, I find the AKG more comfortable than the Sennheiser I got.

Fractal Define R5 - i7-5820K - Noctua DH-D15S - GLH GTX 1070 - Strix X99 Gaming - HyperX Fury 2400MHz 16GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2

Yes they are nice upgrade over those 2 if you like the way the pc37x fit you will like the HD 58x and 6xx. If you are gaming I would recommend to grab the 58x. It's better than the 6xx for gaming

12 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Yes they are nice upgrade over those 2 if you like the way the pc37x fit you will like the HD 58x and 6xx. If you are gaming I would recommend to grab the 58x. It's better than the 6xx for gaming

So these would be good?

Massdrop - HD58X

Like I said if you like the fit of the PC 37x.  But just fair warning they will be clampy for the first couple of days but will get better with more use