CS-GO low FPS

mirifiC

Hello guys , sry beacuse i open this Topic but i Need help ! (sry for my bad english !)

in the last month i cannot understand why with my new PC i cannot achieve 300 PFS ! when i Play  my FPS go down from 300 to 120 -80 or worse!

I did tryed all settings what i did find on Google !

I have  Intel i7 5930K without overclock  - 2 SLI nvidia 1080 -  32 GB 1600 mhz -  msi godlike carbon - corsair wather cooler  and 1200 W Corsair with 4 SSD  and 1 M2 Samsung EVO

I have tried to move the game from M2 o another SSD but the FPS drop is the same !

I have tied to Play with SLI and without it and  the PFS is not changing  so much ( with SLI i go from 300 to 180-120 lower) without SLI i go from 450 - 500 to 180 -160

i Play with 4:3 1280x960  black bars  with low Settings.

Can i say i m around 10k Play time so i want to achieve somthing from this game .... with this configuration i cannot do my best beacuse somthing dont run good !

OFF Topic : in other games like BF5 BF1 Division 2  i have around 120 fps+ with all Setting on Ultra or High , this games  run without any Problem  ( but i wand my CSGO run good because im focused on this game at the Moment) !

What are your CPU & GPU temperatures? If you're starting out with high FPS then it's dropping as you play it could be an indication that it's overheating.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

What are your CPU & GPU temperatures? If you're starting out with high FPS then it's dropping as you play it could be an indication that it's overheating.

Hello ,

Cpu

Standard Ambient = 22C - 25C
Tcase (CPU temp) = 65C - 68C

Gpu

Around 55C - 60C

yes but the FPS go down Fast and somthimes do somthing like a freeze for 1sec

• 2 weeks later...

watch and do same it increase my 30 to 35 fps and no fps drop and shutter...........

thx me later :D

Could be a cpu bottleneck, cpu speed affect csgo fps alot. Try an easy 4.2ghz overclock, it might help. (and make sure your ram is actually running at 3200mhz!)

Super dumb question, but how many Hz does your monitor have? Because if it is a 60 Hz Monitor everything above 60 FPS is not really necessary. It could feel smoother; but 120 FPS are already double. On the other hand, you should have more FPS with your system.