Mic suggestions please :D

Randomguy123

So im looking to buy a new mic .

problem is that if  buy mic from amazon for example the tax makes it from 30$-60$

so in consider that :D

looking for mic that is good quality .

im going to be about the distance of 1 arm 

Thank you already :D

Just now, Randomguy123 said:

So im looking to buy a new mic .

problem is that if  buy mic from amazon for example the tax makes it from 30$-60$

so in consider that :D

looking for mic that is good quality .

im going to be about the distance of 1 arm 

Thank you already :D

was told the fifine k669 is good for me

What price range?

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Just now, Wh0_Am_1 said:

What price range?

I think about 60-70 but remember the tax

What is the use case of the mic? From a distance of a whole arm I have to think a condenser might be a good option here. Not required but worth exploring.

Just now, dDave64 said:

What is the use case of the mic? From a distance of a whole arm I have to think a condenser might be a good option here.

i mean its for gaming , and im getting complains from my friends that its too bad to listen ( the 1 i have right now)

you know something casual to talk like Dayz and CSGO

Just now, dDave64 said:

What is the use case of the mic? From a distance of a whole arm I have to think a condenser might be a good option here. Not required but worth exploring.

even less than an arm

xD let me messure it with ruler :D

Just now, dDave64 said:

about 65 cm from me lol

3 minutes ago, Randomguy123 said:

about 65 cm from me lol

Oh great.

If you're looking for something cheap that will work well for that then I'd go for a Samson Go Mic. It's a USB condenser and will work great for what you're doing. The clarity for speech during stream or chat is really good on this one. Especially at the distances that you are using.

I know you don't want to buy on Amazon but here's the page just for reference.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/slredirect/picassoRedirect.html/ref=pa_sp_atf_aps_sr_pg1_1?ie=UTF8&adId=A0675047156Y21S5PRGSM&url=%2FSamson-Mic-Portable-Condenser-Microphone%2Fdp%2FB001R76D42%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1_sspa%3Fkeywords%3Dsamson%2Bgo%2Bmic%26qid%3D1555440073%26s%3Dgateway%26sr%3D8-1-spons%26psc%3D1&qualifier=1555440073&id=4353466329934170&widgetName=sp_atf

2 minutes ago, Randomguy123 said:

saw tech , where can i post it ?

There's no point in posting it again, wait for the moderators to move your post to the Audio subforum.

Just now, dDave64 said:

Oh great.

If you're looking for something cheap that will work well for that then I'd go for a Samson Go Mic. It's a USB condenser and will work great for what you're doing. The clarity for speech during stream or chat is really good on this one. Especially at the distances that you are using.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/slredirect/picassoRedirect.html/ref=pa_sp_atf_aps_sr_pg1_1?ie=UTF8&adId=A0675047156Y21S5PRGSM&url=%2FSamson-Mic-Portable-Condenser-Microphone%2Fdp%2FB001R76D42%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1_sspa%3Fkeywords%3Dsamson%2Bgo%2Bmic%26qid%3D1555440073%26s%3Dgateway%26sr%3D8-1-spons%26psc%3D1&qualifier=1555440073&id=4353466329934170&widgetName=sp_atf

what you think of this .

https://www.amazon.com/Condenser-Microphone-Recording-Interface-K669/dp/B01MXL3EOU

2 minutes ago, Randomguy123 said:

Probably fine but I don't have personal experience with that one. A little cheaper so if you're needing that then I'd go with it.

i will say I know for sure that Samson is a reputable company. I don't know anything about Fifine

Just now, dDave64 said:

Oh great.

the mic I sent you right now, is not sold in my country for a reason and i was told it is realy good 

Just now, Randomguy123 said:

the mic I sent you right now, is not sold in my country for a reason and i was told it is realy good 

Oh, well if you can get your hands on the Samson then I'd do that. It's a good mic to be sure, should last many years and will offer more than acceptable audio quality for what you're doing.

This is not news

-moved to audio subforum-

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

blue snowball ice should be right at your price range it sounds great