Will a 120mm and 240mm front radiator fit?

hi-my-name-pumkin

Hello everyone, I plan to get a Corsair 500D RGB SE with a Corsair H100i RGB Platinum (mentioned this in case the RGB part even makes a difference) and an EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Hybrid Gaming.

The H100i has a 240mm radiator and the 2080 Ti has a 120mm radiator. The front fan tray supports up to a 360mm radiator. Will it fit?

Thanks in advance!

8 hours ago, ELSknutson said:

With both on the front probably not due to the radiators being larger then 240mm but the 2 will fit in the case you can pit the 240mm on top and the 120 either in back or in the front 

OK, thanks!

9 hours ago, hi-my-name-pumkin said:

Hello everyone, I plan to get a Corsair 500D RGB SE with a Corsair H100i RGB Platinum (mentioned this in case the RGB part even makes a difference) and an EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Hybrid Gaming.

The H100i has a 240mm radiator and the 2080 Ti has a 120mm radiator. The front fan tray supports up to a 360mm radiator. Will it fit?

Thanks in advance!

Won't be able to stack both in the front because the endtanks for the radiators would overlap.  You should have enough room in the top of the 500D SE to mount the radiator for the H100i Platinum, and then mount the second radiator on the rear fan mount.  This will give you fresh air from the front, and exchange the heat away from your components and out of the case.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/