Is my 9900K not fully stable?5ghz

Tell u what just to prove a point put 1.4v through ur cpu (1.45v is the limit)

so ur 10000000 percent stable af and I bet it still happens 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

15 minutes ago, Ebony Falcon said:

if u pass r15 ect ur cpu is fine, Luther wise you would blue screen  

Untrue! It's a rendering benchmark that doesn't check for errors. It's only useful for benchmarking the speed of a CPU.

Even if your computer blue screens it means that there's been a fatal error that the system can't recover from but even if it doesn't happen there might be small errors in the rendering job that don't make the computer blue screen. 

Main rig:

• Ryzen 3600X • X370 Killer SLI • 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz • Strix 1070ti • Define R5 • SuperNova 750 G2 • Evo 1TB + X300 4TB •

Secondary rig:

• Acer prebuilt • Rzyen 1700X (upgraded) • OEM 1060 3GB • 256GB SSD + 1TB Seagate (upgraded) •

1 hour ago, Tundral said:

Untrue! It's a rendering benchmark that doesn't check for errors. It's only useful for benchmarking the speed of a CPU.

Even if your computer blue screens it means that there's been a fatal error that the system can't recover from but even if it doesn't happen there might be small errors in the rendering job that don't make the computer blue screen. 

Ok but regaurdless it wouldn’t cause gpu render to be dropped it’s definatly drivers 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

Somebody said:"
ts the cpu =_=

do yourself a favour and take a trip to the EA forums and look at all the topics on it.

Multithreaded frostbite engine is notorious for putting the driver into a bad state on unstable cpu's. "

So if its the cpu why on updated drivers ( not creator one ) i dont have issue now?

yes i updated to newest drivers and not issue actually.

3 hours ago, worry said:

yes i updated to newest drivers and not issue actually.

Pretty predictable seeing the error code and knowing the issue only happens in a specific point.

Although I'd still recommend making your OC P95 small FFT capable

Main rig:

• Ryzen 3600X • X370 Killer SLI • 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz • Strix 1070ti • Define R5 • SuperNova 750 G2 • Evo 1TB + X300 4TB •

Secondary rig:

• Acer prebuilt • Rzyen 1700X (upgraded) • OEM 1060 3GB • 256GB SSD + 1TB Seagate (upgraded) •

24hrs of Prime95 Blend w/AVX has been the gold stander for stability since I can remember...although it really is overkill and unrealistically hot for most users.  Blend runs the same sets as small fft, it just mixes in other sets with them so it is not constantly maxing power draw.  In blend my 9900k still pulls 260 watts at 5.GHz1 1.33v.

Spoiler

My 9900k @ 5.1....

TUSX1Il.jpg

If you don't want to run that try running OCCT, AIDA64, and Realbench.  All three of those use AVX.  Then run Prime95 w/ out AVX which shouldn't be too hot.

i9-9900k @ 5.1GHz || EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 EK Cooled || EVGA z390 Dark || G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 4000MHz C16

970 Pro 1tb || 860 Evo 2tb || BeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 || EVGA P2 1200w || AOC Agon AG352UCG

Cooled by: Heatkiller || Hardware Labs || Bitspower || Noctua || EKWB