My mobo wont detect my gpu

i have a gtx 1660 ti installed on a z77 extreme 4 motherboard, and my pc cant detect my gpu at all, not in the bios of the mobo or the device manger, it is fully seated in the motherboard and connected correctly. any suggestions ?

windows 10 64bit version 1809

try reseating? absolutely certain the PCIE power is connected?

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

16 minutes ago, Plutosaurus said:

try reseating? absolutely certain the PCIE power is connected?

have restarted a couple of times since yesterday, 100 percent sure its connected.

3 minutes ago, Azew said:

have restarted a couple of times since yesterday, 100 percent sure its connected.

no i mean like take the card out, blow out the pci slot and put it back in?

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

2 minutes ago, Plutosaurus said:

no i mean like take the card out, blow out the pci slot and put it back in?

ill give it a go now, tried to reverse the vga cables from the psu but no luck.

What kind of CPU do you have? If you have a Intel CPU you could try to use the iGPU in the CPU to get video just connect your monitor to motherboard, head on over to device manager and disable the Intel Integrated graphics (dont delete it) and then turn off your computer, connect your GPU, plug your monitor to your GPU and hopefully you'll get video output.

I had to do this a couple of days ago when i tried to test an R9 390X. It worked like a charm.