Water cooling but not in the traditional sense

Hi all, 

I'm working with a motor controller for my uni masters project and I was wondering if it's possible to just PC water cooling parts for cooling this motor controller the requirements are as followed: 

image.thumb.png.62244153f10262aeae19b5dfaf87f278.png

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/magicool-dcp450-12v-dc-small-form-factor-pump-and-reservoir-wc-025-ma.html this does 450l/h therefore it does 7.5l/m therefore meeting that requirement.

I wasn't too sure about the radiator would you just go for a triple rad to ensure that it's cooled adequately? 

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/mayhems-uv-white-tubing-3-8-1-2-13-10mm-tubing-1m-wc-11a-mh.html

For coolant what would you guys recommend? I need it to operate to -10C 

Also what fittings would you recommend? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

11 minutes ago, werto165 said:

For coolant what would you guys recommend? I need it to operate to -10C 

If you want to to be sub zero, you'd need to use a chiller to cool the water way lower

Just now, Sychic said:

If you want to to be sub zero, you'd need to use a chiller to cool the water way lower

It doesn't need to be sub zero in that sense, the ambient temperature is below 0C at -10C minimum, I assume you just need a water gylcol mix so that the water doesnt freeze is that correct? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

1 minute ago, werto165 said:

It doesn't need to be sub zero in that sense, the ambient temperature is below 0C at -10C minimum, I assume you just need a water gylcol mix so that the water doesnt freeze is that correct? 

oh oops i read that wrong. TBH I don't know much but I thought that said that you needed to cool the motor to -10C

Just now, Sychic said:

oh oops i read that wrong. TBH I don't know much but I thought that said that you needed to cool the motor to -10C

Nah ;) whilst you're here are static pressure fans needed for a rad? just trying to make this as cheap as possible noise is not an issue either really. 

Just now, werto165 said:

Nah ;) whilst you're here are static pressure fans needed for a rad? just trying to make this as cheap as possible noise is not an issue either really. 

You don't need them necessarily but they're more optimized for radiators. If you can, try to get some Static Pressure fans like Corsair's SP and ML lineups or EK's Vardar fans.