Acer Predator XB271HU or LG 32GK650F-B

Hi Everyone,

I am building a new PC with RTX 2070 and ryzen 2700x and need a monitor for it. Earlier I finalized acer predator xb271hu IPS but later when Nvidia announced that it will start freesync support I got really confused. I came across LG 32GK650F and found that is works fine with GSync compatibility and is a great monitor too. Also if I get a freesync monitor I can still use it with an AMD card in future.
Color accuracy of IPS panel is not a must for me and VA is also fine. Size of LG one could be a problem as its a 32 inch flat screen, if anyone has used it please let me know how u feel about the size.
Can anyone suggest which monitor should I go with!!!
Thanks!!

29 minutes ago, Riddler_25 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am building a new PC with RTX 2070 and ryzen 2700x and need a monitor for it. Earlier I finalized acer predator xb271hu IPS but later when Nvidia announced that it will start freesync support I got really confused. I came across LG 32GK650F and found that is works fine with GSync compatibility and is a great monitor too. Also if I get a freesync monitor I can still use it with an AMD card in future.
Color accuracy of IPS panel is not a must for me and VA is also fine. Size of LG one could be a problem as its a 32 inch flat screen, if anyone has used it please let me know how u feel about the size.
Can anyone suggest which monitor should I go with!!!
Thanks!!

Personally I would go with the LG monitor, yes the Acer one is better on some things, but I don't think it's worth the price difference (assuming it's the same for you as it's for me) I have a 34" ultrawide and I would love that thing to be a little bit higher, personally I don't think it should be an issue. But if you don't like it you can always send it back right?

Make sure to Mark solved, makes it much easier for someone who finds the topic with the same problem to find the solution!

Disclaimer: anything I say might be wrong, I'm just a human being and can make mistakes. Do your own research!

Make sure to quote me so I get a notification, can't help you if I don't get a notification...

11 minutes ago, Dioneyesos said:

Personally I would go with the LG monitor, yes the Acer one is better on some things, but I don't think it's worth the price difference (assuming it's the same for you as it's for me) I have a 34" ultrawide and I would love that thing to be a little bit higher, personally I don't think it should be an issue. But if you don't like it you can always send it back right?

In India , I am getting Acer around 45k INR and LG around 55K INR. That is roughly 150 USD more for LG one. I will be buying from local shop (Amazon India price for computer parts are too high than local) which will do a replacement for defects but I don't think they will let me return. 

I have a build with 2700x + 2070 and my monitor I bought for that is the gigabyte Aurus AD27QD. Fucking love it.

works fine with free sync. No issues 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

14 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

I have a build with 2700x + 2070 and my monitor I bought for that is the gigabyte Aurus AD27QD. Fucking love it.

works fine with free sync. No issues 

Unfortunately Aurus AD27QD is not yet launched in India. Just check with Gigabyte sales team, the monitor is available now in India, have to check its price now (sales team asked to visit the store :P)

25 minutes ago, Riddler_25 said:

In India , I am getting Acer around 45k INR and LG around 55K INR. That is roughly 150 USD more for LG one. I will be buying from local shop (Amazon India price for computer parts are too high than local) which will do a replacement for defects but I don't think they will let me return. 

Ah that's too bad. Here in the Netherlands the big companies have free return and everything. Excellent customer support. Absolutely love it 

Make sure to Mark solved, makes it much easier for someone who finds the topic with the same problem to find the solution!

Disclaimer: anything I say might be wrong, I'm just a human being and can make mistakes. Do your own research!

Make sure to quote me so I get a notification, can't help you if I don't get a notification...

3 minutes ago, Dioneyesos said:

Ah that's too bad. Here in the Netherlands the big companies have free return and everything. Excellent customer support. Absolutely love it 

Big companies have return policies in India too, but their prices will be higher than the local one by a great margin. 

3 minutes ago, Riddler_25 said:

Big companies have return policies in India too, but their prices will be higher than the local one by a great margin. 

Aaah yea here the difference is very small and often the big ones are cheaper then the small ones 

Just now, Dioneyesos said:

Aaah yea here the difference is very small and often the big ones are cheaper then the small ones 

lets hope aorus price here fall under my budget..