Gpu usage dropping results in fps drops

qwexecotles

So i have a FX 9370 and a RX 470, i have used two gpus that and a gtx1050 ti and they have both dropped to under 10 percent and my fps drops i have afterburner on and nothing is happing to the cpu i tried to flash my bios and it wouldnt let me flash it, i have done ddu and reinstalled twice for both gpus. I have no idea what it is that is causing this but it gets realy frequent about 10 minutes in to gameplay and my temps are fine so I dont know. UPDATE: my cpu temperature drops and my cpu goes from 30% to 90% when my fps drops

33 minutes ago, qwexecotles said:

So i have a FX 9370 and a RX 470, i have used two gpus that and a gtx1050 ti and they have both dropped to under 10 percent and my fps drops i have afterburner on and nothing is happing to the cpu i tried to flash my bios and it wouldnt let me flash it, i have done ddu and reinstalled twice for both gpus. I have no idea what it is that is causing this but it gets realy frequent about 10 minutes in to gameplay and my temps are fine so I dont know. UPDATE: my cpu temperature drops and my cpu goes from 30% to 90% when my fps drops

Sounds like you cpu is bottlenecking your gpu.

my graph on my gpu is going from like 6 % for a couple seconds then 100 and my cpu is staying at 30 with temp drops from 26c to 2-0c

image.png

image.png

image.png

37 minutes ago, r4tch3t said:

Sounds like you cpu is bottlenecking your gpu.

nope