Good deal or not?

r2724r16
Go to solution Solved by r2724r16,

Guess I'll be buying them, seems like a good deal to me.

I misplaced some cables for my Corsair AX860i, and need an extra SATA power cable, and happened to come across a decent deal...

https://www.vlcanada.com/products/cablemod-c-series-axi-hxi-rm-modflex™-cable-kit-1?variant=14258822905900

Basically C$60 for a CableMod C-Series AXi, HXi & RM ModFlex™ Cable Kit (White)

Do you think this is a good deal (value) or not? Would you buy it for this price? Thanks!

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

10 minutes ago, r2724r16 said:

I misplaced some cables for my Corsair AX860i, and need an extra SATA power cable, and happened to come across a decent deal...

Do you think this is a good deal (value) or not? Would you buy it for this price? Thanks!

No, because you could just ask @Corsair Nick nicely to send you a cable.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Guess I'll be buying them, seems like a good deal to me.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Upgraded cables will dress up your build nicely. If you do end up needing the stock cables, go ahead and make a ticket on our support site, then ping me with the info and I'll work with our support staff to send out replacements.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

7 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Upgraded cables will dress up your build nicely. If you do end up needing the stock cables, go ahead and make a ticket on our support site, then ping me with the info and I'll work with our support staff to send out replacements.

I actually bought the PSU (used) locally, so I don't really have warranty (or even a receipt).

And I just bought CableMod ModFlex™ Cables a few minutes ago... so ya.

Ah ok, didn't know that.  Let me know if you need any other info.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/