Looking for a new pair of IEMs!

Klefth

Hello!

So, I'm looking for a new pair of IEMs and am terribly undecided atm. I come from using (and loving) a pair of Shure SE215, but they broke after years of service and now I need to find me a good replacement. These three ones are what I am considering atm: the Fiio FA1, the BGVP DMG, and the Ikko OH1.

I do love some deep bass and the SE215 served me well, but one thing I've read they lack is in clarity, so I would like to try and go for a better option in that regard, while not sacrificing much in the bass department. I like me some nice deep bass/sub-bass. They'll be used at home, in public transport, at the office, you name it... so comfort is kind of important, too.

As for what I'd listen to with these, I listen to a variety of music ranging from rock, to jazz, to some hip-hop (Marcus D, Nishihara Kenichiro, Nujabes, and the likes), some EDM and, recently, synthwave.

From my understanding, in terms of clarity, comfort, and build, the Fiio FA1 would likely be the clear winner, but being a single BA might not offer the richest bass/sub-bass, then there's the Ikko OH1 which, from what I've gathered, have pretty good bass and decent balancing, my only qualm with those is the 2-pin connector instead of MMCX, aaand then there's the DMG, which from what reviews say DO deliver on the sub-bass, and still have decent treble, but the mids are a bit recessed, and some say they deliver perhaps too much on the bass, so there's some love/hate going on for those.

Halp? Anyone have any experience with these or other IEMs that might suit my need for nice deep bass while retaining clarity in the mids and highs?

Budget for these, as per  the options I listed, is around $100 to $150.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated! :)

I personally use the Tin T3 , It's a warm IEM. while it doesn't have the deepest bass it is definitely present. it's also a little sibilant for me but I fixed it by adding comply tips increasing the bass response and kills some of the highs getting rid of the sibilance. I really enjoy them and would recommenced from one nujabes fan to another. 

2 hours ago, Himommies said:

Massdrop EDC3

Those sound a bit too neutral for what I'm looking for, from what I've read. :/

I'm also looking 4 new iems actually. I've tested shure 215, but they sound really bad to me.

The 425 are much better, though they are also a bit muddy.

So I'm gonna stick right here and see what happens.