Random 10-20 seconds 100% Usage on My Secondary Drive (HDD), Nothing Seems to be working

Hi, I'm using Win 10 Home x64, the latest (Non-Preview) version.
About less than a week ago, while I was playing music while gaming in my primary Drive (OEM RAID 0 NVMe) the music player (VLC) became unresponsive.
I tried to launch Task Man from the taskbar, it didn't even launch until the music started playing again. On the later occurrences of this problem, I saw from the Task Man already running that, somehow, my secondary drive was having 100% load, while couldn't find the program or services that was causing that in Task Man or Resource Monitor.
I also realized that during this 100% load of my secondary drive, even programs that are installed in my primary drive like Explorer was also unresponsive or very slow.

677796344_prb1.png.fc879a4ce123b10d3c50a10ea6c7fe21.png1260026561_prb2.png.e21f575d803cdd9a50690f1e9790ace9.png

What I've tried :
- Reset my PC
- Disabled SysMain Service
- Disabled Link State Power Management/Link Power Management
I do not know what else is to try, can anyone help?

You have to figure out what is causing this load on the HDD.
It could even possibly be signs of a dying hard disk.

Run some diagnostics or use the resource manager to figure out if its a program or process which is responsible for this intense hdd usage.

21 hours ago, Screen said:

You have to figure out what is causing this load on the HDD.
It could even possibly be signs of a dying hard disk.

Run some diagnostics or use the resource manager to figure out if its a program or process which is responsible for this intense hdd usage.

What would you recommend as free diagnostic software? I tried to figure it out with Task Man and Resource Monitor but they were NOT showing which program/process was doing this.