I have an nzxt h700, a kraken x72 in the front with fans as intake and 3 120mm corsair LL fans as exhaust. at what speeds should i run my exhaust fans to keep positive airflow inside my case if i have my x72 running on the performance preset? my x72 is cooling an I7 9700k and I have a zotac gtx 1080 amp extreme in my build.

PC Parts:

Intel core I7 9700k

Zotac gtx1080 amp xtreme

Gigabyte Aorus Z390 ultra

Nzxt kraken x72

2x8gb ddr4 3200 mhz

Samsung 970evo+ 500gb

Enermax maxtytan 800W titanium

16 hours ago, FryskeStryder said:

I have an nzxt h700, a kraken x72 in the front with fans as intake and 3 120mm corsair LL fans as exhaust. at what speeds should i run my exhaust fans to keep positive airflow inside my case if i have my x72 running on the performance preset? my x72 is cooling an I7 9700k and I have a zotac gtx 1080 amp extreme in my build.

Hard to say, best way to test is with smoke or incense sticks burning. you will need a window on the case or possibly tape a bit or acrylic over the side. To control your fans, I would of suggested speedfan but seems the guy who ran it has stopped updating it and it has issues with anti cheat programs stopping it from running while gaming (PUBG, R6S etc). You will need to find a suitable program to help set your speeds up etc.