gpu cooling is horrible cyberpower situation kinda sticky

Well, first off I have an asus turbo rtx 2080 and it runs way too hot for being in an open framed thermaltake P3. Under load in games like Rise of The Tomb raider it runs way hot at like 83c. but in games like overwatch, I really have to watch it because when I let it stretch its legs, it runs anywhere to 73 to 85c. I'm in a bit of a sticky situation given it's a prebuilt system off of cyber power it's only like 1 month old. I don't know whether I should contact asus or whatever, or try to sell the gpu? 

That's actually decent for that cooler and being in a prebuilt. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

blower GPU is known for being hot and loud, so you could download something like MSI afterburner and set custom temp limits, as well as a fan curve and power limits.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It's a blower design. These have never been quiet. Why would you pick the worst possible cooler for such open case? Blowers are only useful where you physically can't fit a bigger card or you can't afford it dumping all the heat inside the case. Given you have basically open case, 2 or 3 fan fin stack cooler would work way better, be way cooler and also super quiet. I have an AORUS GTX 1080Ti which is thermally about the same thing as your RTX 2080 and I have a massive cooler with 3 fans. It's so quiet I don't really hear the fans and I have it in a silent case with slow RPM fans to keep noise low.

85°C for a blower cooler is pretty much the norm, especially on beefy cards like this. Too bad you didn't ask before you bought it :(