Corsair Raptor M40 review [Massive pictures!]

hjdsgfs Bad Review.

Edited by Guest

Maybe you should have finished writing your review before posting the thread....

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

More of a show and tell than a review. 

I'll vouch for this as being the best quality, performing fps mouse for the money. I have the m65 but the extra dpi and side sniper button are pretty pointless. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

I really like this mouse....

but WHY can't they put back the "sniper" button from the M65 as just a button. I don't care about the sniper feature, but just not having a button there annoys me. there's so much dead space and the button was great on the M65

(before anyone says, I hated the M65's acceleration and blue LED's)

I might buy this mouse, since the only thing i don't have that's Corsair is my mouse.

The Syndicate

More of a show and tell than a review. 

I'll vouch for this as being the best quality, performing fps mouse for the money. I have the m65 but the extra dpi and side sniper button are pretty pointless. 

I use my sniper button on the m65  doh :(

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

• 1 month later...

I got this on NCIX with a rebate and a discount for 18 bucks. 18 friggin bucks. This is great.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock