Thinking about adding a 120rad

So my current setup is as follows.

Masterbox 5 white(the white version doesn't have a mesh front panel.

EK Supremacy EVO,

CoolStream PE 360, This is mounted in the front of the case.

3x Vardar F3,

XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM,

Vector RTX 2080 Ti RGB

MasterFan Pro 120 AB(I think it might be a different model of this design but I'm not home to check)

This is the 120mm exhaust fan however.

I'm concerned that if I add a 120mm rad it might actually just cause more harm than good by adding too much resistance to the exhaust of air. I'm already at the point where I'm considering getting a new case anyway. I have to leave the front panel off because it restricts too much air flow. So I was considering drilling through in some sort of design to open up the airflow and add a dust filter. 

I'm not set in any way but I can't seem to keep my hands off my PC.

Thoughts?

38 minutes ago, Labeled said:

So my current setup is as follows.

Masterbox 5 white(the white version doesn't have a mesh front panel.

EK Supremacy EVO,

CoolStream PE 360, This is mounted in the front of the case.

3x Vardar F3,

XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM,

Vector RTX 2080 Ti RGB

MasterFan Pro 120 AB(I think it might be a different model of this design but I'm not home to check)

This is the 120mm exhaust fan however.

I'm concerned that if I add a 120mm rad it might actually just cause more harm than good by adding too much resistance to the exhaust of air. I'm already at the point where I'm considering getting a new case anyway. I have to leave the front panel off because it restricts too much air flow. So I was considering drilling through in some sort of design to open up the airflow and add a dust filter. 

I'm not set in any way but I can't seem to keep my hands off my PC.

Thoughts?

I don't understand your thinking honestly. Adding another rad to your loop will just help drop temps, the exhaust fan can be ran a bit faster than the 3 front ones to help balance things out.

Can you do push pull on the 360? This will help increase airflow. You could also mod the Top add some fans up there to do negative pressure, this will help pull air through the rad easier and keep dead air out of the case.  

Internet Connection

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X @ 4.3Ghz | Asus Prime X470-Pro | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8GB) DDR-4 3000Mhz OC'd @ 3400Mhz 16-20-20-38 |

EVGA RTX 2070 8GB XC Gaming OC @ 2145Mhz Boosted/ 1925Mhz Memory | WD SN750 500GB M.2 NVME | Gigabye 240GB SSD | 
XSPC EX 360mm | Corsair XC7 RGB CPU WB | EK-Vector RTX 2080 | Alphacool Eisbecher D5 150mm Plexi | XSPC Fittings | XSPC FLX Clear 7/16" ID, 5/8" OD |
Corsair LL120 x6 | Corsair RM750x White 2018 | Corsair Commander Pro | Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE | Corsair RGB LED Lighting PRO Expansion |
Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2 | Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless 18,000DPI | Acer 32" 4K 60Hz HDR600 Cert. ET322QK CBMIIPZX |

Passmark Score

3dmark Score

PC Parts Picker Link to Build

Network

Netgear LBR20 LTE Router | Verizon Unlimited Prepaid Hotspot Plan

HP 2530-48G-PoEP Switch

Rasberry Pi 4 Running Pihole

Linksys Velop 3 Mesh Wifi AP's

1 hour ago, Benjeh said:

I don't understand your thinking honestly. Adding another rad to your loop will just help drop temps, the exhaust fan can be ran a bit faster than the 3 front ones to help balance things out.

So my thought process is I'll be dumping so much warm air into the case that the added resistance will make it harder to exhaust though the rear 120 fan and start to cause heatsoak in the rear radiator ending up warning the whole loop. I only think this right now because the top and side panel gets warmer than I was expecting.

1 hour ago, ddennis002 said:

Can you do push pull on the 360? This will help increase airflow. You could also mod the Top add some fans up there to do negative pressure, this will help pull air through the rad easier and keep dead air out of the case.  

No there's not enough room in my case for that. The clearance between the GPU waterblock and res/pump is really small.

This fluid is coming out over the weekend, but this is just what the clearance is.