New build! I'm happy and I want recommendations!

MarcusDevo

Ok I wanna brag let's be honest! I wanna show that I'm happy! 

For the first time in 5 or 6 years it's finally become my time to get a new gaming rig - all I've had to game on since then was my macbook cause the gaming computer broke and school was more important. But now I just received an email saying that my custom build is on it's way to my address! So I decided to run out into my car, drive down town, buy a desk and go to my friend and pick up my box of peripherals and my old old DX-Racer. Finally I'm getting a new computer! 

I would like some recommendations as to what I'm missing in my setup (I know I'm lacking a headset but that is on its way as well) 

Skærmbillede 2019-04-01 kl. 20.01.02.png

Skærmbillede 2019-04-01 kl. 20.01.08.png

Best Regards 

Marcus Christensen

-------

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing - Emo Philips.

-------

A desk lamp Oh and you have hardwood floor. If your chair has wheels it will peel off the varnish on it. A small carpet under the chair will prevent long term damage. They also sell some plastic carpets but they aren't looking great but much more durable than fiber carpet.

1 minute ago, Franck said:

A desk lamp

I was thinking about getting some LED strips going across the monitor as I have a shelf there

Best Regards 

Marcus Christensen

-------

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing - Emo Philips.

-------

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

i miss like... a pc

That's coming tomorrow ;) hahah

Best Regards 

Marcus Christensen

-------

-------

A minimum of 3 more monitors, tons of RGB LED strips (Around monitor and desk), 2 plants placed symmetrically, zip ties for the horrendous wires, drill to hide the keyboard and mouse wires, and speakers (preferably wooden)

Take all none or some just everything I would do to make it Electrisk approved.