Would you purchase this

$30?! that's a steal

Yeezus was the best album of all time

$30?! that's a steal

wow that profile name....

but I also agree that I would totally buy that... If I lived in the country... ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

DON´T DO IT!

I have 2 DL580G2´s, And my advice is to spend a bit more and get a cheap G4/5/6.

The DL580G2 needs a nuclear power plant to power them and the performance is just bad.

So again, I would not do it, power/performance ratio is appalling.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

DON´T DO IT!

I have 2 DL580G2´s, And my advice is to spend a bit more and get a cheap G4/5/6.

The DL580G2 needs a nuclear power plant to power them and the performance is just bad.

So again, I would not do it, power/performance ratio is appalling.

I'm not purchasing it for any other reason other than doing a few tests on it + hoarding old servers, so for that price, do you think it's worth it? 

#!

I'm not purchasing it for any other reason other than doing a few tests on it + hoarding old servers, so for that price, do you think it's worth it? 

Sure, but as soon as you want to run it 24/7 then you should upgrade.

Also note that the CPU´s are 32 bit only, so no server 2008 R2 or newer, ESXi is also limited to 3.5

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Sure, but as soon as you want to run it 24/7 then you should upgrade.

Also note that the CPU´s are 32 bit only, so no server 2008 R2 or newer, ESXi is also limited to 3.5

I'm currently just using an old gaming PC as my main server, with media, teamspeak etc hosted on it, because all of these older servers that I've obtained - I cannot afford to run them 24/7, and I don't have the need for enterprise level settings etc.

#!

Holy balls we just got rid of one of those at my job. That thing is freaking heavy.

(completely irrelevant I know) lol

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

No because I have my machine :3 and 30 dollars isn't easy for me to get.

At the exchange rate (I see you're in England, a pound is worth around about 2 dollars here, so it'd be 15 pound - round about :) but I see what you mean ,never spend money if you can't afford to :)

#!