Remove icloud lock from Ipad

Sjaak Snor
Go to solution Solved by Joshcanread,

Well firstly       Capturesss.PNG.3e5d1235bd9c505af666f838f6c50955.PNG

Yeah the link was removed by a bot probably 

With Apple their entire business model is centred around security so the best thing you can do is reset the password of the apple id which you either don't have the email to or ur using an xxxxx@icloud.com. 

I'm not really sure about these "tools" you would probably have to be running a specific ios version on the device to use the tool to get access to the entire thing a reset it.

You could also try apple support here: https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups

click ipad> apple id and icloud> Help with activation lock 

and then you could do a live chat or phone call or something like that and try to get help from them 

Dear reader,

I haven't been using my ipad for a while, and decided to use it in the kitchen to play music to my sonos speakers. However, i lost my unlock code. So i restored it to factory defaults, and now when i try to set it up again, it is prompting me that is is locked with my icloud account. But i dont remember the password of that account (Ipad is the only apple product i have). On my samsung tablet after a full reset there is no such problem, i can just set it up again and there is no problem.

I have been looking online to find a solution, and came across sites like these: <link removed>

They look really sketchy to me, isnt it?

Does anybody have experience with such things, is there a tool you can download such as mentioned above. Or is there a way to recover my Icloud account.

Really hope you guys have some knowladge about this.

Greetings,

Sjaak S.

Well firstly       Capturesss.PNG.3e5d1235bd9c505af666f838f6c50955.PNG

Yeah the link was removed by a bot probably 

With Apple their entire business model is centred around security so the best thing you can do is reset the password of the apple id which you either don't have the email to or ur using an xxxxx@icloud.com. 

I'm not really sure about these "tools" you would probably have to be running a specific ios version on the device to use the tool to get access to the entire thing a reset it.

You could also try apple support here: https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups

click ipad> apple id and icloud> Help with activation lock 

and then you could do a live chat or phone call or something like that and try to get help from them 

link removed cant.see.it..

if its an android there is hope but sadly there is no workaround other than contacting apple trust me i have been there..

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Thank you for your awnsers!

But the fact that this forum removes the link is probably the confirmation that it is sketchy...

I will go ahead and contact apple support. hope they can do something for me!

Thanks guys!

You will need your recipte from when you bought it for apple to do anything for you. (i've been dealing with this issue on a work ipad that a previous employ locked to their account. They no longer work here, and who ever purchased this damn thing didnt fill out the proper paper work so we have no way of find its recite/P.O Number...other than going through about 4 years worth of POs.. (I work at a college))

So good luck. You would probably be better off just getting a cheap android tablet/phone to interface with your sonos and chuck the ipad in the target range...