Help me decide between 2 motherboards

Go to solution Solved by lmeneses,
1 minute ago, SlimShady99 said:

Ok thanks, and could you say me why the Aorus is better for you?

While both are excellent options, the Gigabyte's Aorus line-up is fairly known for having great VRMs, and good BIOS's and drives. Also, it has a pre-installed io shield ?

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro for 93€

Msi B450 Tomahawk for 82€

Which one is the best and what differences do you think they have? I plan to OC a 2600 with it, and want to be ready for ryzen 3000 as well, that prices are without taxes i get them like that on amazon due to where i live. I do like more visually the Aorus one, but dont think its worth 11€ more xD also i like the fact that the Aorus one is larger than the MSI. Ive had a microATX and want a big motherboard haha

4 minutes ago, Sychic said:

Jut bite the bullet and get the Aorus one. mATX will usually have worse vrms and they're both B tier on the Motherboard Tier List

Oh, so the MSI B450 tomahawk is mATX?? I definitly want an ATX, if the Aorus is ATX im buying that one, the normal one or the wifi one (more for bluetooth than for wifi xD)

9 minutes ago, Sychic said:

Jut bite the bullet and get the Aorus one. mATX will usually have worse vrms and they're both B tier on the Motherboard Tier List

Im looking around and looks like there is a mATX version and an ATX version, we are talking about the ATX version, so both are ATX, which do you recommend then?

Both are ATX, and I would recommend the Aorus Pro

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

1 minute ago, lmeneses said:

Both are ATX, and I would recommend the Aorus Pro

1 minute ago, SlimShady99 said:

While both are excellent options, the Gigabyte's Aorus line-up is fairly known for having great VRMs, and good BIOS's and drives. Also, it has a pre-installed io shield ?

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

10 minutes ago, SlimShady99 said:

Oh, so the MSI B450 tomahawk is mATX?? I definitly want an ATX, if the Aorus is ATX im buying that one, the normal one or the wifi one (more for bluetooth than for wifi xD)

6 minutes ago, SlimShady99 said:

Im looking around and looks like there is a mATX version and an ATX version, we are talking about the ATX version, so both are ATX, which do you recommend then?

oops i interpreted your post wrong... mostly just up to you

2 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

Thank you! Buying the Aorus Pro then, my new ryzen 5 2600 will be very happy with that option haha

31 minutes ago, SlimShady99 said:

Thank you! Buying the Aorus Pro then, my new ryzen 5 2600 will be very happy with that option haha

Yes, that is a good motherboard/cpu combo! Enjoy it!