Hi!

Have anyone tried/using middlecoin.com? Does it work well?

The pool automatically mines the most profitable scrypt coin, automatically exchanges those coins for bitcoins, and pays out entirely in bitcoins.

But they take 3.388% as fee, is it worth it?

Thanks

As an easy solution to get a decent profitability it works well, but it does have it's downfalls.

Firstly the difficulty is 1024 and for me at least with lowish hashrates i get a lot of stale shares.

Also, if you really want to be mining in the most profitable way you will have to pay a lot more attention to markets and know when to sell.

The fees are not too bad in honesty, considering in a normal situation you would be mining in a pool that takes 1-2% then transferring to your wallet where you pay a tx free, then transferring to an exchange to get another tx fee, then trade fees when you trade to btc and then withdrawal fees when taking your btc back into your wallet.

For a Bitcoin mining pool, use BTCGuild.

For a Litecoin mining pool, use give-me-coins.com.

COMIC SANS

For a Bitcoin mining pool, use BTCGuild.

For a Litecoin mining pool, use give-me-coins.com.

different things there bud. This is a multi-pool

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

different things there bud. This is a multi-pool

So? You can still get BTC or LTC or whatever those pools support from them. Why does it matter if they're multipools or not?

COMIC SANS

So? You can still get BTC or LTC or whatever those pools support from them. Why does it matter if they're multipools or not?

Because they have the potential to pay much more by mining the most profitable coins. Actually paying attention to the market is how some of us pay off our rigs MUCH faster then your calculations would predict. 

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

see above post

Because they have the potential to pay much more by mining the most profitable coins. Actually paying attention to the market is how some of us pay off our rigs MUCH faster then your calculations would predict. 

exactly

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I'm using middlecoin right now.  I was using multipool.us before that.  The fees are a little higher but it only ends up being about 1% more than any other profit switching pool after transaction fees.  It's also 1000x easier than using multipool as they just pay in bitcoin and I don't have to pull my hair out trying to use cryptsy anymore.  Also when using multipool, especially if you have a lower hashrate, it can sometimes switch so fast that you get so little of a coin that you can't trade it but middlecoin doesn't have this problem since that only pay once a day and just hold all of your coins until then and pay in a single transaction.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo

Hi!

Have anyone tried/using middlecoin.com? Does it work well?

The pool automatically mines the most profitable scrypt coin, automatically exchanges those coins for bitcoins, and pays out entirely in bitcoins.

But they take 3.388% as fee, is it worth it?

Thanks

I would say use https://www.multipool.us/ it is excatly the same as that, but You might like the ui better or the pool in general. 

I would say use https://www.multipool.us/ it is excatly the same as that, but You might like the ui better or the pool in general. 

Okej Thanks I will check it out!

I reaaaaly like multipool right now..

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

So I should join this? It works?

If you're not looking to hold onto coins like dogecoin and just want to convert to btc as quickly as possible this is the easiest way.  If you have a rig and just want to set it and forget it, middlecoin is the way to do it.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo