how to buy dogecoins

don't know if you're allowed to create this type of topics but I'm going to try my luck

so, is there any way to buy dogecoins or bitcoins using a credit card?

do you know any sites that do this?

also, damn... the price of dogecoins has skyrocketed

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

You can probably go to Reddit and buy them, however I don't know how safe that'd be....

Put money on a paypal account

Never, ever, buy cryptos with paypal.

OP - Your best bet is to buy BTC on an exchange and then convert them to DOGE.

You missed to main dogecoin increase anyway. It went up 400% in the last few days. It may soon peak and plummet.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Never, ever, buy cryptos with paypal.

OP - Your best bet is to buy BTC on an exchange and then convert them to DOGE.

You missed to main dogecoin increase anyway. It went up 400% in the last few days. It may soon peak and plummet.

yeah... I wanted to buy dogecoins for about $15 last week but my credit card was empty :(  now I'll wait a litle because the prices will go down

also, I thought that buying btc and exchanging them into dogecoins would be the only option, but on what site can I do this?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

also, I thought that buying btc and exchanging them into dogecoins would be the only option, but on what site can I do this?

There are multiple exchanges, I use BTC-E but they do require you to wait up to 42 hours before withdrawing coins from them the first time.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Why?

If you send money to the seller and they send you nothing, you will lose disputes.

If you send money to the seller and they send you nothing, you will lose disputes.

I did a mistake selling cryptos over paypal, i sent the coins and then got disputed, even though i posted proof of everything was sent and accepted at the buyers address he won the dispute and i lost 100 usd worth in coins.

So about buying cryptos over paypal, its the seller that will get screwed, not the buyer.

Bought 100$ worth of doge coins 2 weeks ago , im swimming now!

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t