which rx580?

Petray671

im going to say get the cheapest 1 cause its not really worth it to buy new, in my opinion

1 minute ago, Oalei said:

im going to say get the cheapest 1 cause its not really worth it to buy new, in my opinion

why is it that?

Sapphire Nitro+ is THE BEST RX580. Cool, relatively quiet, performs outstandingly.

Armor is kinda lowerish end, noisy, poorly cooled. I'm biased against Asus and ROG, but, the Sapphire Nitro is just better anyway..

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

3 minutes ago, Petray671 said:

why is it that?

well if you can find a deal its fine cause its still have 2 free games and thats more value than 1060 6gb. 

1 minute ago, Vejnemojnen said:

Sapphire Nitro+ is THE BEST RX580. Cool, relatively quiet, performs outstandingly.

Armor is kinda lowerish end, noisy, poorly cooled. I'm biased against Asus and ROG, but, the Sapphire Nitro is just better anyway..

just like he said nitro+ is one of the best cause sapphire is like EVGA for nvidia or so that i heard.

3 minutes ago, Petray671 said:

why is it that?

Cause they are available used for less money. And a used RX 580 is still an RX 580.

If you're concerned about getting a mining card, here's some info:

1. Mining cards aren't inherently bad. I have bought and sold mining cards, and still use some without issue. They're just card that are being used
  2. They may be under constant load, but that means they're not under the stress of being loaded and unloaded all the time. Which is good
  3. The real concern is if they're not properly cooled (or god forbid OCed and not cooled) in the mining setup. That can degrade them
  4. But, on the other hand, many mining cards are well cooled and undervolted, which is great for longevity

So do your research and investigation and you can get a good deal

Or just buy new, and get whatever is cheapest. Almost every cooler is sufficient, they're pretty efficient chips

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

1 minute ago, Oalei said:

well if you can find a deal its fine cause its still have 2 free games and thats more value than 1060 6gb. 

just like he said nitro+ is one of the best cause sapphire is like EVGA for nvidia or so that i heard.

i appreciate your input 

well that rx 590 is on a deal so why not that, you got 3 games too

9 hours ago, Vejnemojnen said:

That's true, the Nitro+ is really good. Also another good one is the PowerColor Red Devil.