Do expensive mouse matter?

Scorpio 72472
Go to solution Solved by Hiya!,
2 minutes ago, Scorpio 72472 said:

, most sensors now are good enough to be very accurate right? By accurate i mean better tracking with mouse acceleration turned off

Well not all mice use the same sensor and not all sensor are created equal.

I never heard of fantech TBH but from the Dpi i think it use a sensor that is about equal to PMW3325 which is a decent sensor..

Other than that..i have no idea.

I'd stick to the G102/203 though because the sensor is superior, MERCURY is equal to PMW3360 with less Dpi and G-force and it use Omron switch.

At that price range there's not much to choose from and i think the G102/203 is the best mouse you can get.

Hello, i am a gamer on a budget i can't decide between the two.

1. Fantech X5 Zeus

2. Logitech g102/203

Logitech one is $12 more expensive. And alot of my friends are suggesting it but I don't understand what kind of advantages it brings? I don't flick the mouse quickly (just a casual gamer). So spinning out isn't happening here. Does it have anything to do with accuracy? I mean, most sensors now are good enough to be very accurate right? By accurate i mean better tracking with mouse acceleration turned off

Note: i mostly play fps games

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Scorpio 72472 said:

, most sensors now are good enough to be very accurate right? By accurate i mean better tracking with mouse acceleration turned off

Well not all mice use the same sensor and not all sensor are created equal.

I never heard of fantech TBH but from the Dpi i think it use a sensor that is about equal to PMW3325 which is a decent sensor..

Other than that..i have no idea.

I'd stick to the G102/203 though because the sensor is superior, MERCURY is equal to PMW3360 with less Dpi and G-force and it use Omron switch.

At that price range there's not much to choose from and i think the G102/203 is the best mouse you can get.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

You won't notice a groundbreaking experience, but the experience of a Logitech mouse which I suppose is more premium feeling, with Logitech's software which is excellent would be worth the 12$, provided you first looked if there are used/ refurbished g502 proteous core (s) for that price. 

Btw, it's mice. 

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

Oh sorry i haven't answer your question..

Well expensive mice tend to have better sensor and build quality..i can't speak of features as there are expensive mouse out there with little to no features..G PRO Wireless for example.

And yes you're right most gaming mouse have a good sensor nowadays as long its from a reputable company.

I think its best for you to visit my guide on my signature below..

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

I have had a G502 for several years now and for the price, it is well worth the price. And as some else said you can get on refurbed for that price.

I am a disabled Vet who had his hands crushed. Typing is not the easiest thing. So if I misspelled something please understand. Thank you.

Tantibus venit ades profunde tenebris ubi diabolus in ingluviem dentibus maxillas novaculam ubi angeli sulphuris accendit plorat.

CPU Intel i7 9900k Motherboard ROG Maximus XI Code RAM 64gb DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Dominator GPU RTX 2080ti FE x 2 Case Corsair GRAPHITE 780T Storage 2 Western Digital Blue 4 TB HHDs, 1tb Western Digital SSD. Seagate Barracuda 2tb Hybrid drive, and  1 Western Digital M.2 1tb PSU Corsair HX 1200 Displays 1 Samsung U28D590 28in and 1 Samsung C49hg90DMN 49 Cooling Alphacool Eiswolf GPX Pro / Alphacool Eisbaer 240