Best 1440p 144Hz gaming monitor

leyo96

Hello,

I'm looking for a new gaming monitor and can't decide which one to pick.

I already have a really good 27in 4k monitor so this monitor would be purely for gaming.

Panel performance (response time and input lag) comes before picture quality (it's my second screen), but if I can get something with decent colors and contrast it'd be better.

I don't care about the stand, I'm going to use a Vesa mount.

I have a rtx 2080 and mainly play fps games (Apex legends and csgo are the one I'm playing the most rn) and I can still use the 4k 60Hz monitor for more cinematic games.

G-sync or Freesync compatible with Nvidia would be a big plus, even if I'm over 144fps in Apex and csgo in other games I may dip below sometimes (like in rust 130-150 fps).

My budget would be around 600€ MAX (in Italy) but it really has to be worth it, 400€ would be a more reasonable price.

Thanks for the suggestions!

1 minute ago, KhakiHat said:

Not available in Italy :/

20 minutes ago, leyo96 said:

Hello,

I'm looking for a new gaming monitor and can't decide which one to pick.

I already have a really good 27in 4k monitor so this monitor would be purely for gaming.

Panel performance (response time and input lag) comes before picture quality (it's my second screen), but if I can get something with decent colors and contrast it'd be better.

I don't care about the stand, I'm going to use a Vesa mount.

I have a rtx 2080 and mainly play fps games (Apex legends and csgo are the one I'm playing the most rn) and I can still use the 4k 60Hz monitor for more cinematic games.

G-sync or Freesync compatible with Nvidia would be a big plus, even if I'm over 144fps in Apex and csgo in other games I may dip below sometimes (like in rust 130-150 fps).

My budget would be around 600€ MAX (in Italy) but it really has to be worth it, 400€ would be a more reasonable price.

Thanks for the suggestions!

The dell s2716dg is worth looking at