TWO PCS FOR STREAMING

Go to solution Solved by alatron978,
2 minutes ago, Jcald01 said:

Hello, i was just looking at streamers setups. Most streamers have two pcs, one for streaming and one for their gaming. I was thinking wouldn't it be easier to have one really powerful pc. Such as extreme edition intel cpu and dual gpus and 32gb ram. What are your thoughts. Many of the stremers have around 4000 dollars spent on both pc combined. isnt it easier to spend it on one pc and make it really powerful. I am thinking about getting into streaming and playing a larger variety games. 

While it is true that using a single powerful pc seems to be a good idea. It is much more expensive and wont preform quite as well. First comparing a 9900k with a 9980XE you will see that it has about 2x the mutithreaded preformance but costs 3-4x more. You could get 3x 9900K's for less money literally. Plus in games you will have a single CPU that is only gaming. So in a competive title such as overwatch, fortnite, csgo, etc. You will have a better experience with a 9900K just gaming then a 9980XE for gaming and streaming. Thats why most streamers get 2 pc's instead of 1

Hello, i was just looking at streamers setups. Most streamers have two pcs, one for streaming and one for their gaming. I was thinking wouldn't it be easier to have one really powerful pc. Such as extreme edition intel cpu and dual gpus and 32gb ram. What are your thoughts. Many of the stremers have around 4000 dollars spent on both pc combined. isnt it easier to spend it on one pc and make it really powerful. I am thinking about getting into streaming and playing a larger variety games. 

2 minutes ago, Jcald01 said:

While it is true that using a single powerful pc seems to be a good idea. It is much more expensive and wont preform quite as well. First comparing a 9900k with a 9980XE you will see that it has about 2x the mutithreaded preformance but costs 3-4x more. You could get 3x 9900K's for less money literally. Plus in games you will have a single CPU that is only gaming. So in a competive title such as overwatch, fortnite, csgo, etc. You will have a better experience with a 9900K just gaming then a 9980XE for gaming and streaming. Thats why most streamers get 2 pc's instead of 1

8700K @ 5.2ghz 1.29V, 4x8 Rev.E @ 4040 13-20-20-39 1.7V.

Or you could go watch Joey Delegado' 750$ PC build. Capabilities of streaming while running most games at 1080p 60FPS at Medium to High settings.