For people who want nice large mouse pad but dont want to spend a lot

Pitou

little hack for you, go down to your local yugioh/magic shop, people will sell you large mats for 5$-20$ there, they are made out the same material as regular mouse pads and are roughly 1 foot by 2 foot in size. You could specifically ask for one from a game called force of will, and if they ever carried the products they will have dozens and they are braided so they will never fray

Current: CPU: Intel i7-8700k. Mobo: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 5. RAM: 16gb G Skill Trident Z RGB. GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super.

First: CPU: AMD FX-8350 @4.5GHz. Mobo: Asus ROG crosshair V formula-Z. RAM: 8GB Patriot Viper XTreme. GPU: Asus Radeon 7950.

7 minutes ago, thaginger said:

5-20$

Are you saying you can get 5 for $20, or each cost between $5 to $20?

If it's the former then that's a pretty good deal. If it's the latter, you can get a bigger mouse pad like this for $12. Also, there aren't that many card shops anymore.

5$-20$, ill edit it

but yeah man, i sell mats at 20$ but a lot of smaller card games pump out promo mats in large numbers and they pile us so i just sell them at 5$ each since i get them for free 90% of the time

Current: CPU: Intel i7-8700k. Mobo: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 5. RAM: 16gb G Skill Trident Z RGB. GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super.

First: CPU: AMD FX-8350 @4.5GHz. Mobo: Asus ROG crosshair V formula-Z. RAM: 8GB Patriot Viper XTreme. GPU: Asus Radeon 7950.

46 minutes ago, thaginger said:

5$-20$, ill edit it

but yeah man, i sell mats at 20$ but a lot of smaller card games pump out promo mats in large numbers and they pile us so i just sell them at 5$ each since i get them for free 90% of the time

Oh, that's awesome! I might check out my local card shop and see if they offer a similar deal.

3 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Oh, that's awesome! I might check out my local card shop and see if they offer a similar deal.

ask around, private sales between you and a player are where you can also find some good stuff. Though buying from players is against most stores policies so be lowkey about them. Friday and Saturday evenings will be your best nights to catch people