Looking for new tripod and possibly slider

Cosmos_i7

Hi guys, 

I'm looking for a new tripod to do some video work. I really want one that does nice fluid pans both horizontally and vertically, the one I have currently is flimsy and also doesn't do pans very well. I've been looking at a few options regarding tripod heads and legs but I think they are a bit too expensive for what I need. I'm going to be using a Samsung NX1000 mirrorless camera so some of the larger tripods make little sense for me. Ideally I want something that is portable, sturdy and does nice smooth pans. I'm not too bothered if it is overly fluid like some of the expensive options, just smooth enough so its usable.

In terms of a budget I'm not entirely sure but I think no more than £50 in the UK. Here is one I was looking at and seems really good: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0049SVTXG/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_i4?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0JQJD1PRZNRNF9ZN9EQQ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294

Also quite tempted to get a slider but not too sure if its worth it. One like this? But cheaper, I like the dolly and slider combined http://www.amazon.co.uk/Koolertron-Professional-Camera-Stabilization-Shooting/dp/B00ABW1FEM/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1390169967&sr=1-2&keywords=slider

Thanks

Look at that slider. Can you honestly say there is over £100 of stuff there? You could make that for about £30.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

Look at that slider. Can you honestly say there is over £100 of stuff there? You could make that for about £30.

For now I think I'll leave the slider, it isn't essential at the moment, the tripod is though. I've been looking further at that tripod and it doesn't seem that smooth. But I can't find a reasonable one for a decent price. Especially since I'm using a mirrorless, some of them are just way too big for my camera.