Stuck in assassins creed brotherhood

LOST TALE
Go to solution Solved by Rekhyt,

Dropping is "e" in AC, if that doesn't work, go in to the control bindings.

at 8 minute sin this video. The part where you have to go downwards. 8:14-8:15

I dont know how to drop. I cant find the virtual training machine, and the controls dont reveal anything.

Please help. I press down key and nothing happens, I also tried some weird moves.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

whats the name of that binding? OMG It was the empty hand command ''MAJ''

Thank you, I would of probably foudn out later. Spent some time on the forums, waiting fo rthe response. Just finished reading the ''experiences with non-techies thread'' as you psoted this.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Okay my bad, I play all the AC's all the time so I get confused...

Just checked in the game and dropping is Shift (Maj), and the binding is the "Empty hand" one.

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

Okay my bad, I play all the AC's all the time so I get confused...

Just checked in the game and dropping is Shift (Maj), and the binding is the "Empty hand" one.

I wrote that I found it in my first quote :lol: