PS4 Problem :/

taBzy

So I hasn't able to use my PS4 for weeks since im busy at work, Earlier I tried turning it on, but it didnt turn on completely, it beeped once and tried turning it on but nothing happens, I tried looking things up on the web but it nothing worked.

8 hours ago, taBzy said:

So I hasn't able to use my PS4 for weeks since im busy at work, Earlier I tried turning it on, but it didnt turn on completely, it beeped once and tried turning it on but nothing happens, I tried looking things up on the web but it nothing worked.

Connected it to a Screen??

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

On 3/10/2019 at 3:24 AM, Stefan Payne said:

Connected it to a Screen??

Yes.

9 hours ago, taBzy said:

Yes.

Remove the HDD

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

7 hours ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

What have you tried? It'd be good to know what we can eliminate right away.

Tried removing the HDD cleaning it tried holding the power button without it being plugged in, and the weird one where you gently smack your ps4.

5 minutes ago, taBzy said:

Tried removing the HDD cleaning it tried holding the power button without it being plugged in, and the weird one where you gently smack your ps4.

Have you tried holding the power button while powering on? This should boot you into a Safe Mode (https://ccm.net/faq/35902-how-to-boot-your-playstation-4-into-safe-mode)

• 2 weeks later...

remove and usbs, hdd , even display. Try booting into safe if nothing works i hope you have a warenty.

(Take anything I say with a grain of salt)

[Main Pc] CPU, i5 9600k GPU, Asus Strix RTX 2060, RAM, 16b Team Group Delta RGB, PSU, Seasonic Px-750 plat , Cooler, Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite ML120L RGB, Storage, 500gb Samsung 950 evo/1tb WD blue/2tb HDD,Case, Enermax ECA3520. + some cooler master RGB fans

[Laptop] Dell G3, i7-8750H (Turbo 4.2 Ghz), Gtx 1050 ti , 8gb 2669 mhz, 128gb nvme ssd, 1tb HDD

[Server]

[Consoles] Pretty much almost every popular one you can think of besides for like Xbox and some Sega Stuff( Playstation especially)

[Mobile Devices] iPhone XR 64gb (Red) gb, iPad Air 2 128gb, Space Grey,  Ipod Shuffle Space Grey