My PC Needs To Restart

Joke gaming

When I turn my pc on there is no output to the screen. I leave it on for about 10 minutes then restart it it turned on and works fine I don't know what the problem is and it's not my gpu so I don't know

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

Dude todays not ur day. We have all been there... 

(Dem feelz)

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Dude todays not ur day. We have all been there... 

(Dem feelz)

like what it has been heaping for a week now

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

like what it has been heaping for a week now

Well then you shoulda posted it straight away

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Maybe you could help him?

Sorry Ithought is was no big deal to start off with and now I'm off work I can try the things people suggest

Maybe you could help him?

I would. If I could. If only I knew. But I dont know. Not really my field. Plus even if I tried id probs give him bad advice and end up stuffing it up even more than I would be liable for any damage. And id rather not.

Sorry Ithought is was no big deal to start off with and now I'm off work I can try the things people suggest

Wasnt trying to be hostile if thats how I came off guys lol. But Yea just try what others have said and hopefully everything works out.

I would. If I could. If only I knew. But I dont know. Not really my field. Plus even if I tried id probs give him bad advice and end up stuffing it up even more than I would be liable for any damage. And id rather not.

Wasnt trying to be hostile if thats how I came off guys lol. But Yea just try what others have said and hopefully everything works out.

Ok really did not mind but thanks any way the more posts the more people look at it

Clear your CMOS.

how would I go about doing that

Check you motherboard manual to find the clear cmos pins.

It would depend on your motherboard. Some motherboards have CMOS jumper pins while others have a clear CMOS button. Others have both. If you are not sure just check your motherboard's manual or just unplug the PSU power cord at the PSU, then, remove the motherboard battery and install it reversed to how you would normally, meaning putting the battery in with the flat or negative side in first and leave it in for about a minute then take it out again and install the battery the correct way again and then plug in the PSU power cord back in and see how it goes.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.