Streaming with a dedicated stream pc and ps4. Help needed!

Hey guys. 

As a all time Linus tech follower on YouTube I wanted to come here and ask for help. I'm no tech guru and really could use help with choices and setup. 

I want to start streaming with a PS4 and pc. Gaming on PS4 and non gaming but only streaming and maybe basic editing on a dedicated pc. 

I have a simple pc now but it keeps crashing when I stream with my PS4. 

It's an 6 year old build. So my first question, can I still go forward with my current specs, so I need to upgrade or modify. 

My current build :

Intel core i5 3570 @3.40ghz

Ivy bridge 22nm cpu

16gb ddr3 @686mhz RAM

Asustek p8z77-m motherboard

2047mb Nvidia GeForce gtx670(evga) gpu

500gb hdd

150gb ssd

My second question

Do I need to get a new pc if I want to stream and edit without hickups are setbacks. I have about a 500€ budget. 

My third question, what would  be the best setup for my PS4. Technically speaking. 

I have a external cap card (aver media lgp lite), webcam, 1 headset, 2 monitors, 1 ps4 and the new or old pc. 

Thanks for the help in advance. 

I'd upgrade.

This will be much better than your build and quite a good upgrade, but it's 70€ overbudget:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€158.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: MSI - B450M MORTAR Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€105.80 @ Alza) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (€94.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: XFX - Radeon RX 580 4 GB GTS XXX Edition Video Card  (€151.06 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: Corsair - Vengeance 400 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€53.90 @ Corsair DE) 
Total: €564.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-03-05 08:56 CET+0100

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

Tnx for this. Could I also upgrade the mother board and the xpu but keep my old power supply and gpu? Do I even need a new gpu if I only would use this streaming pc with a capture card? And my old Ram are they still usable? 

It depends, streaming can be gpu accelerated, so have a look into how that works. A 2600 or 2600x is really as far as you need to go for clock speeds, so you might as well put the extra money into a decent graphics card. 

Should upgrade, given you aren't using the PC to game you could get away with no GPU (given your cpu has iGPU & you stream with either x264 or quicksync). Maybe go for like a ryzen 2200G rig or something cheap, usually your capture card does most of the work and you only really need a good quad core or so to handle what the capture card brings in. I even used to run an elgato HD 60 on a cheap laptop with a quad core amd chip at 1.9GHz.

Or as Nuna shared you can get a GPU too so you can stream with your GPU and also PC game if you ever want to, but its slightly over your budget. Maybe consider saving up a bit more?

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

1 hour ago, OnionRings said:

Should upgrade, given you aren't using the PC to game you could get away with no GPU (given your cpu has iGPU & you stream with either x264 or quicksync). Maybe go for like a ryzen 2200G rig or something cheap, usually your capture card does most of the work and you only really need a good quad core or so to handle what the capture card brings in. I even used to run an elgato HD 60 on a cheap laptop with a quad core amd chip at 1.9GHz.

Or as Nuna shared you can get a GPU too so you can stream with your GPU and also PC game if you ever want to, but its slightly over your budget. Maybe consider saving up a bit more?

I have a okay gaming pc but I only game on Console. Tnx for the tips!