Worst Games of 2013

Arezitopedia

Cookie Clicker

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I couldn't really say what the worst game of 2013 is.

I suppose that AC:4 was the worst game because of the first person character, and desmond miles is dead.. That to me was a disappointment 

In videos, it would have to be Day One: Garry's Incident.

thanks for dem spoilers bro

Gone Home should have stayed at home in the first place.

I really struggle to find why this game is being pushed for game of the year.

Very boring with a terrible ending.

Nothing to see here - move along.

Call of Duty: Ghosts :lol:

Ghosts is one of the best game of 2013! If you don't know how to play, don't blame the game. Enjoyed every moment in game & will enjoy it again

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I suppose that AC:4 was the worst game because of the first person character, and desmond miles is dead.. That to me was a disappointment 

NooooOOOOOOOOOoooooo.....havent gotten that far yet     (X.X)

Garry's incident and CoD Dog.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

NooooOOOOOOOOOoooooo.....havent gotten that far yet     (X.X)

thanks for dem spoilers bro

I can't see it, but sorry.I couldn't find the spoiler system, so I tried to make it as small and unreadable as possible. I'm also kind of surprised that some of you guys haven't finished the game yet.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Ghosts is one of the best game of 2013! If you don't know how to play, don't blame the game. Enjoyed every moment in game & will enjoy it again

You are joking right? The game is very badly optimized, they haven't done anything new (again) and the maps are awful, in 6vs6 matches I sometimes ran around for 2-3 minutes without seeing anybody. Spawns are shit too. Uninstalled.

current system:  i5 2500k @4.5ghz cooled by antec 620 - asrock z77 extreme 4 - 8gb corsair RAM - MSI Twin Frorz 7950 in crossfire - XFX 850w  - Fractal design R4 - samsung 840 120gb ssd - 500gb wd blue hdd - 1440p korean qnix monitor (love it!)

ac4 was like the best game of the year..... desmond was a dick and the first person parts are usually short and not very common.

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

SimCity 2013 - Good game but the release was so bad that I think it deserves the title of 2013's worst game.

This gem

war_z_logo.jpg

No, wait. WarZ/Infestation: Survivor Stories is by far THE WORST game of 2013!

The game itself is pretty bad. The map design is pretty bad (they just dont play well), spawns are crap as always and no third party dedicated servers (Cod 4 was the last that had that i believe).

But what makes this game nominee for worst game of the year is the PC version.

There's just no denying that this game is one of the worst console ports of the last 10 years.

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

How can it be one of the best when it's just another reboot that they've been doing with the COD games for years? There is nothing new.

day z

Dayz is one of the best games of 2013. Even though its in alpha its still an awesome game

Is that real? Think if it is that someone put time and money into that...

Yep, it is real. CavemanFilms did a video on it. There's Polka music in the game, which is very annoying. 

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Is that real? Think if it is that someone put time and money into that...

Yeah. Some of the popular Youtube gamers played it. (I know Markiplier did)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245