Battlefield 4 - Keys been stuck by the game itself ?

Hello fellow LTT users!

Anyone else playing BF4 got this problem that when playing, a key (usually it's WASD) got stuck for like 5 seconds or so ?

If this happen I will have to wait for it to stop. If I just press the stuck key again while it is happening it will do nothing. Usually it's happening when pressing keys quickly. Like W,W or W,D for example.

There is a chance that this won't happen at all in one round and in the next round it will happen so much more that the game is unplayable.

I have searched it online and I saw some other people saying that, but i'm not so sure that this is the game's problem. Maybe i'm doing something wrong ? Or the game is so broken ?

I have the game installed in my SSD where my OS is. If that's matters. I have a properly working microsoft sidewinder x6. And when playing other games this haven't happened once.

Thanks!  :D

That sounds terrible. :( When does this happen? When you open the Origin in-game overlay or just randomly?

No just randomly. Also before 2 days I installed my windows 8.1 again for some other reason. And this is happening again.

New drivers, fresh OS, checked game files everything is ok. And will still happen. So I guess is just the game.

No just randomly. Also before 2 days I installed my windows 8.1 again for some other reason. And this is happening again.

New drivers, fresh OS, checked game files everything is ok. And will still happen. So I guess is just the game.

I and my friends have had plenty of problems with Battlefield 4, sadly (or luckily) this has not been one of them. :( Only advice I can really give is to drop prone when it happens. :( Battlefield 4 is still a mess, but it is getting better every day.

I and my friends have had plenty of problems with Battlefield 4, sadly (or luckily) this has not been one of them. :( Only advice I can really give is to drop prone when it happens. :( Battlefield 4 is still a mess, but it is getting better every day.

It's actually gotten worse for me since the recent patch, but it's still not as bad as those first few weeks.

Yeah I know. It was really EA's problem.They wanted to release the game too soon for the DICE devs to have it ready.

Anyway, I will download the game again cause some other problem now :P (China rising is't being recognised after it's being downloaded and installed. Fail.) and hope it will get fixed.

And I can't go prone while this is happening. I can't press anything actually. This morning I had a 20 killstreak with a boat and W got stuck and I crashed on a island. There goes my killing spree.