Liquid Cooling Question

Hello all I’m in the process of creating a new build... I’ll give a quick spec overview 

CPU:  i9900k

Mobo:  Asus ROG Maixiums XI Formula

RAM: 32 GB DDR4 Trident Z at 3300

GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC Hybrid got off eBay for 200 bucks because the pump and fans needed rewiring

Cooling:Custom EKWB loop any 

The biggest question I have is about cooling I know my MOBO has the Option to cool the VRM as well as the CPU I will be putting a pretty heavy OC on this and was wondering what everyone thought the best way to do it is. I’ve fiddled with the idea of using T Fixtures before both IN ports on the CPU and VRM  then bringing the two OUT ports to another T and running it back to my Radiator via a single acrylic tube . I’ve also considered down sizing my 360MM radiator down to 240MM and then using a single 120MM radiator for the VRM. Do you guys see any potential flow issues with using T fixtures or using two separate radiators. This will all be ran by a single pump. Alternatively I could run from the pump the IN port on the CPU to the Out port on the CPU then to the VRM. Then on through to a single 360MM radiator. But I’m concerned with a heavy OC on a 9 core processor that the heat dissapation will not be as beneficial as I would want for stability and fairly reasonable temps. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks 

I wouldn't split the flow, generally parallel configs are better for say, GPUs when the resistance is identical so the flow is equal between the two. Don't want to get too much or too little flow in one side.

I think the best and easiest solution is put everything in 1 loop, and do it in series (cpu then vrm, or vice versa, whatever is better for the tube bends). The VRM doesn't even need a 120mm rad to itself, so putting it on one means reducing the cooling capacity available to your CPU. it'd be better to leave them all in one.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...