HTC one camera

Hey guy's i got an HTC one a couple of weeks ago, and i am loving the phone specially the camera. but couple of days ago i was out taking picture's at night and its then when i noticed the blue tint issue (it's not completely blue but almost purplish), at the time i was taking the pictures thought i messed up something in the settings but after a couple of tries nothing changed.

later that day when i came back home i checked the internet for solution's, i read somewhere that the new 4.3 update should fix that, but it didn't (for me atleast your experience may differ) another thing that is worth noting is that the battery life is really not what i expected but then all smartphone's bleed their batteries depending on the level off usage.

so right now i am really thinking of returning my phone and getting another one, but is it worth the trouble or will the other phone suffer from the same issue, and is this issue software or hardware related?

if i missed anything just ask, will be more than happy to provide it :D

Thx in advance.

I Listen. i Observe. I Learn. I make my own decision 

Honestly your complaints about the battery and camera are similar to my own... I kinda wish apple had a bigger iPhone. I'd consider going back just to stop the battery bleed. It's amazing how my iPhone and ipad can sit for a week and lose a little bit of battery life while an Android device will just dead by that time.

Honestly your complaints about the battery and camera are similar to my own... I kinda wish apple had a bigger iPhone. I'd consider going back just to stop the battery bleed. It's amazing how my iPhone and ipad can sit for a week and lose a little bit of battery life while an Android device will just dead by that time.

:lol: yeah, i am gonna try to get intouch with HTC customer support and find out if it's gonna be best to just get my phone replaced or just wait till they fix it via software update. :P

oh btw thx linus :D

I never had any issues with the battery, it can easily go on for 2 days or more, if I don't do much with it. If I leave GPS and mobile data on, it still easily lasts for a day. 

camera got worse with the last 4.3 (?) update. Waiting to be resolved in 4.4 .

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I never had any issues with the battery, it can easily go on for 2 days or more, if I don't do much with it. If I leave GPS and mobile data on, it still easily lasts for a day. 

camera got worse with the last 4.3 (?) update. Waiting to be resolved in 4.4 .

well as i said the battery life depends on how heavy i use the phone but all i do is listen to music while i am at work sometime's that's it but any way since 4.4 is atm planned to roll out at the end of January for the HTC one, promising longer battery life for music playback and hopefully fixing the camera, it shouldn't be long we just have to wait :(

Oh my. The boss is involved. 

Nothing to see here - move along.

Hey guy's i got an HTC one a couple of weeks ago, and i am loving the phone specially the camera. but couple of days ago i was out taking picture's at night and its then when i noticed the blue tint issue (it's not completely blue but almost purplish), at the time i was taking the pictures thought i messed up something in the settings but after a couple of tries nothing changed.

My sister has a pink tint issue. I think she stated she has to restart her phone to solve the problem temporary. Not sure if she got the new update yet, but my brother in law has the same phone with no issues. He is running on the 4.3 update currently. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

My sister has a pink tint issue. I think she stated she has to restart her phone to solve the problem temporary. Not sure if she got the new update yet, but my brother in law has the same phone with no issues. He is running on the 4.3 update currently. 

I'll give it a try thx.