Oddworld New 'n' Tasty discussion?

So Oddworld Abe's Odyssey just so happened to be the first game I ever played and I still love it. With an HD remake called New 'n' Tasty coming out this spring I was hoping to get a discussion going. Your thoughts and expectations on the game or on the new design decisions that has been made, having the camera follow your character instead of having separate screens making up a level for example.

Anyways, I'm super stoked for it, are you? Here's for hoping it lives up to its name instead of being something...

sjajib4.png

I loved that game :D

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I think making the same game the same way just with advanced graphics wouldn't make much sense, especially since the original graphics are timeless in my opinion, so I'm quite alright with the camera following the player, although I think it's going to be more of a tool for smooth transitioning between the screens, since many of the original screens depended on you seeing specific things on the screen.

Anyway, I do love Abe's Oddyssey and Exoddus, and I'm looking forward to playing them again.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

I like Abe's Oddysee but I would rather see a new game than a remake of Abe's Oddysee I think that game is just fine and the graphics are good enough for me