Just Finished New Build

nayman898

I just finished my first true build. I've built computers in the past, plenty of times. But never have I put as much timIMG_20190226_205553.thumb.jpg.ff7e9c9aaadf3f3d8c47526d6f22eb7a.jpge into one as I did into this. 

Housing a Ryzen 5 2600X, a Radeon RX Vega 64, ASUS Crosshair VI Hero X370, and a Samsung 970 Pro NVMe 512GB SSD all topped off with an EK Nickel plated Reference Vega 64 Water block, and a Motherboard specific C6H Nickel Plated Monoblock. A ThermalTake 360mm x 32mm Radiator front mounted in a ThermalTake View 37.

The only downside I have so far, is the Motherboard I have doesn't have any Adressable RGB Headers, so the Thermaltake RIING fans I have are not in sync with the motherboard. Otherwise, I am proud of the work I have done.

Cable management is still in progress, These were taken immediately after I finished the Liquid Cooling loop, and it was mentally straining on me.

But I am still open to suggestions, what should I do next? What can I improve on? How do I fix the RGB Syncing issues?

Thank you for reading!

IMG_20190226_213115.jpg

I may be wrong, and for your sake I hope I am, but the Thermaltake fans have proprietary connectors that will only go into Thermaltake's fan controller. I have a Thermaltake View 31 RGB case that came with a few of their fans and I found this out the hard way.

i7-12700K Cooled by Corsair H150i Elite Capellix | EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | AORUS Z690 Elite DDR4 | 32GB (8GB x 4, 3200MHz) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Corsair RM850 PSU | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro Boot Drive

14 hours ago, Tacos4all said:

I may be wrong, and for your sake I hope I am, but the Thermaltake fans have proprietary connectors that will only go into Thermaltake's fan controller. I have a Thermaltake View 31 RGB case that came with a few of their fans and I found this out the hard way.

I did notice that, but it does come with an addressable RGB connector, so if I had some sort of addressable hub I could run them through the Included fan hub and get full RGB sync. My second set can run off the primary controller as addressable as well

On 2/28/2019 at 9:41 AM, nayman898 said:

I did notice that, but it does come with an addressable RGB connector, so if I had some sort of addressable hub I could run them through the Included fan hub and get full RGB sync. My second set can run off the primary controller as addressable as well

Oh good. They must have gotten enough feedback from people like me with out of sync RGB lol. Though with enough patience, I could try to sync my RAM, Mobo, and GPU to the default case fans.

i7-12700K Cooled by Corsair H150i Elite Capellix | EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | AORUS Z690 Elite DDR4 | 32GB (8GB x 4, 3200MHz) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Corsair RM850 PSU | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro Boot Drive