Arctic cooler throws out a new cooler, sadly it looks normal

brownninja97

Arctic_Freezer_A11_01.jpg

So this is the new cooler, it comes in the A11 and i11 configs, they are the same but one is amd and one is intel. It has three 6mm heatpipes which are direct contact and a pwm fan(92mm) which ranges from 500 to 2000rpm. It comes with mx4. It comes to the market that the price of 19.90euros,(20euros is a rip off). Anyways im not sure if i care about this cooler and the evo 212 looks laughs at this. This cooler also supports socket 2011 but it would be stupid to use this on that. 

http://www.techpowerup.com/196918/arctic-rolls-out-the-freezer-i11-and-freezer-a11-cpu-coolers.html

Is it just me or should Arctic cooler come up with a better design.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hyper 212 Evo is just one of the best CPU coolers for the price.

Quote me to get a reply!

@brownninja97

you're expecting too much for a sub $30 heatsink.

10 heatpipes which are all 12mm or get out. hell the whole cooler should just be a heatpipe

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's cheap, and it works. What else do you want from it? A girlfriend>

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.