Usb Hub Not Working On Laptop

So I recently got a new usb 3.0 hub from amazon, This One, I started using it and everything was fine until a day later, my peripherals started disconnecting and sometimes reconnecting, sometimes not even coming back on, I found this very annoying because I had a lot of things to plug in but not enough room. I tried plugging in the AC adapter for the Hub for more power to see if that was the issue, but to my luck, there was no success. Please Help. If anyone needs to know my laptop is a Lenovo Y530 (i7 8750H, Gtx 1050ti, 16 Gigs of Ram, Usb 3.0(Tell me if any more information is required))

Dope Lenovo Y530 Intel  i7-8750H 6 Core Processor (2.20GHz, up to 4.10GHz), 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Ram, 128GB Solid State Drive PCIe + 1TB 7200 RPM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB.

26 minutes ago, CUDAcores89 said:

welcome to the forum!

you've tried other USB ports, right?

Other than that it might be worth it to see if you can return the USB hub if it's still under warranty.

Hi, thanks, so i've tried my other usb hub, and other usb ports, none seem to be working, and the problem seems to be persisting, so i'm pretty sure this would be a software issue, not a hardware one.

Dope Lenovo Y530 Intel  i7-8750H 6 Core Processor (2.20GHz, up to 4.10GHz), 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Ram, 128GB Solid State Drive PCIe + 1TB 7200 RPM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB.