Access home PC from internet

MetalGravity

Hello I'm on the road a lot, and money is tight right now, so there is no money to upgrade my lenovo x240 to a more powerful laptop, that really can do video editing and work with 4K, and then there is also the gamin part... 

But luckily I've pretty good home PC (I7-7700K and a 1080), that I would love to get access to from the internet. I talked to my internet provider and they let me know that my current modem does not support this function, but I've been unable to find a router that would let me do this (mostly because store "supporter" doesn’t know anything, 

Can Anyone hemp me find a cheapish router that can help me accomplish this task? 

You can setup OPENVPN on your desktop or server if you router doesn't support it and use VNC or you can just use Teamviewer.

Magical Pineapples

55 minutes ago, XshulderX said:

Hello I'm on the road a lot, and money is tight right now, so there is no money to upgrade my lenovo x240 to a more powerful laptop, that really can do video editing and work with 4K, and then there is also the gamin part... 

But luckily I've pretty good home PC (I7-7700K and a 1080), that I would love to get access to from the internet. I talked to my internet provider and they let me know that my current modem does not support this function, but I've been unable to find a router that would let me do this (mostly because store "supporter" doesn’t know anything, 

Can Anyone hemp me find a cheapish router that can help me accomplish this task? 

teamviewer. set up an account, and all your online devices pop up. and you can secure them with passwords and other stuff