Installed new ram, now USB devices are glitching

I recently got a 16 gig kit of  Hyper x 3200 rgm ram. I installed it and it is properly detected in bios and in windows. The issues started when I opened rust and joined a server. All the sudden my mouse and keyboard randomly disconnect and reconnect causing unavoidable issues when typing and navigating. My yeti usb mic also is outputting strange crackling fragments to my 2.5mm headset. I was able to fix the keyboard and mouse issue by plugging them into my pc instead of my monitor however the mic issues persist. I have tried different headsets plugged into the yeti but it's all the same. I installed new usb drivers but that did not help either. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I could fix this? Thanks.

Just now, Kd4lif3 said:

I recently got a 16 gig kit of  Hyper x 3200 rgm ram. I installed it and it is properly detected in bios and in windows. The issues started when I opened rust and joined a server. All the sudden my mouse and keyboard randomly disconnect and reconnect causing unavoidable issues when typing and navigating. My yeti usb mic also is outputting strange crackling fragments to my 2.5mm headset. I was able to fix the keyboard and mouse issue by plugging them into my pc instead of my monitor however the mic issues persist. I have tried different headsets plugged into the yeti but it's all the same. I installed new usb drivers but that did not help either. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I could fix this? Thanks.

Is it seated correctly, and is it overclocked at all?

1 hour ago, Shyam Ganapathy said:

Is it seated correctly, and is it overclocked at all?

It is on the default 3200 xmp setting, I have reseated them once.

1 hour ago, m9x3mos said:

@Kd4lif3 I would check the timings and speed to make sure they are correct. Or possibly take them back out and see if the problem persists.

what is the correct timing? and I might try the 3000 profile to see if it is any different.

1 minute ago, Kd4lif3 said:

what is the correct timing? and I might try the 3000 profile to see if it is any different.

The timings should be listed on the sticks or packaging. Or if you have another set to try and run them at stock speeds not xmp.