Error rx570

eduardog16

When I put newest driver of my rx570 (19.2.2 I think) I get a green screen and if I restate my PC wont give video

20190222_070950.jpg

1550841388812385271511477088312.jpg

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
(=tried a different Cable).

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Just now, wojtepanik said:

restart with safe mode and rollback the driver

yep, but the 19.1.1 wont reconize my gpu

Just now, Stefan Payne said:

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
(=tried a different Cable).

yep, first image is right after installing the driver, se second one is when I trun of f and on 

7 hours ago, ChewToy! said:

So try rolling back further. 

I will try that today, I hope it works cause am getting desperate nothing I do work. And I don't wanna take it to an "expert".

Btw you think it's a psu issue? Like 450w it's not enough... 

Thinks for you help dude 

12 minutes ago, eduardog16 said:

I will try that today, I hope it works cause am getting desperate nothing I do work. And I don't wanna take it to an "expert".

Btw you think it's a psu issue? Like 450w it's not enough... 

Thinks for you help dude 

@Stefan Payne knows more than I do about PSUs.. 450w should be plenty but if it's a shitty unit, that could be an issue.

What unit do you have? 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

1 hour ago, ChewToy! said:

@Stefan Payne knows more than I do about PSUs.. 450w should be plenty but if it's a shitty unit, that could be an issue.

What unit do you have? 

Evga 450w BT. I can't borrow other psu and try, I could buy one but what's if it's not that, I don't wanna waste money that I don't have :/

also yesterday while trying to fix mimy issue I realized that if I put my GPU on the first PCIe wont even turn on but if I put in on the second one will turn on but also not will be detected  ?

2 minutes ago, eduardog16 said:

Evga 450w BT. I can't borrow other psu and try, I could buy one but what's if it's not that, I don't wanna waste money that I don't have :/

also yesterday while trying to fix mimy issue I realized that if I put my GPU on the first PCIe wont even turn on but if I put in on the second one will turn on but also not will be detected  ?

You need to do some testing to rule things out.. Like try another GPU, try another motherboard, another power supply.. Use Amazon and just return whatever you need.. That's what I do.. But don't tell anyone ;)

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

4 hours ago, eduardog16 said:

Evga 450w BT.

Another low quality EVGA unit and issues with an RX570...

While it is possible that the PSU is the issue, when you say that other drivers don't work it might actually be an issue with the GPU itself as the driver should detect it.

Another low quality EVGA unit and issues with an RX570...

While it is possible that the PSU is the issue, when you say that other drivers don't work it might actually be an issue with the GPU itself as the driver should detect it.

But the first time I plug it work fine (almost) all started when I try to reinstall the drivers thinking that that will solve my crash problem with ApeX, so I know the gpu works

my las hope is new equipment, I just need the money for...

9 minutes ago, eduardog16 said:

But the first time I plug it work fine (almost) all started when I try to reinstall the drivers thinking that that will solve my crash problem with ApeX, so I know the gpu works

No, it worked.

If it dies its more likely that it dies immediately.

Though you could download DDU, boot safemode and remove all drivers, try again with 19.2.2 Optional...

9 minutes ago, eduardog16 said:

my las hope is new equipment, I just need the money for...

That might be the case but try another driver and remove the drivers from your system in safemode first before trying anything.

No, it worked.

If it dies its more likely that it dies immediately.

Though you could download DDU, boot safemode and remove all drivers, try again with 19.2.2 Optional...

That might be the case but try another driver and remove the drivers from your system in safemode first before trying anything.

done that haha, every time I update to 19.2.2 as son is get done the installing process I get green screen, then I need to DDU and erease all amd video drivers.

like I said I've have tried a LOT of things and is problem after problem, I remember my first issue was ''error 1603'' while updating 19.2.2 haha I'm tired 

Just now, eduardog16 said:

done that haha, every time I update to 19.2.2 as son is get done the installing process I get green screen, then I need to DDU and erease all amd video drivers.

like I said I've have tried a LOT of things and is problem after problem, I remember my first issue was ''error 1603'' while updating 19.2.2 haha I'm tired 

Also idk if is important but this my rx570

• 4 weeks later...

Did you fixed it?... If not... you can Change the depth color, I did it with VNC or Teamviewer connected from another computer...dx4.PNG.24ab46e8c04649440ce4cca50544be03.PNGdx3.PNG.d530d2d657281a144e208fd37549c1a5.PNGYou c

On 3/19/2019 at 1:28 PM, Gonzalo Noriega said:

Did you fixed it?... If not... you can Change the depth color, I did it with VNC or Teamviewer connected from another computer...dx4.PNG.24ab46e8c04649440ce4cca50544be03.PNGdx3.PNG.d530d2d657281a144e208fd37549c1a5.PNGYou c

nop, no pude, regrese la grafica a amazon, me estrese de no poder hacerla funcionar, mejor comprare Nvidia :D

On 3/24/2019 at 7:46 AM, Gonzalo Noriega said:

Ni modo, quien sabe que habra sido...

esta temeroso de que fuera la MB x q en nINGUN PCIe funcio pero ya comrep uan 1060 y no tuve ni eh tenido ningun problema :)