Adobe Premiere pro 2019 not detecting my RX 570

Shadow7212

Adobe Premiere pro 2019 is not letting me enable GPU acceleration. I have tried the latest driver and multiple older drivers back to December 2018. I have also tried running the GPU Sniffer in the premiere folder and it runs for a few seconds and says GPUSniffer testing 254 then closes. If anybody is familiar with this issue and knows how to help please help me out. 

20 minutes ago, Shadow7212 said:

Adobe Premiere pro 2019 is not letting me enable GPU acceleration. I have tried the latest driver and multiple older drivers back to December 2018. I have also tried running the GPU Sniffer in the premiere folder and it runs for a few seconds and says GPUSniffer testing 254 then closes. If anybody is familiar with this issue and knows how to help please help me out. 

You might need to update the ini file.  I remember there is this file that lists all GPU's it supports, I guess yours is not on the list so you have to add it.  I remember this a long long time ago so I can't help you further.  But honestly a 570 should already be listed in that file.  So I don't know what's going on and sh*T.  Can you give us so more info about your system the OS you use etc.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

I just installed premiere pro yesterday. I am on Windows 10 pro on the latest version. My specs are an EVGA x58 sli motherboard, xeon 5660, and an Asus strix RX 570. 

I have now tried reinstalling Premiere and that was unsuccessful.

• 1 month later...
I am having the same problem with the same video card. Did you solve the problem?

15 minutes ago, Windows8RTMUser said:

I also have this issue on my rx570 on the latest drivers

Found the solution

Just open regedit

go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Khronos\OpenCL\Vendors

and change the registry key value below from 0 to 1

hope this helps someone

Annotation 2019-04-05 212412.png