is Anda Seat gamign chairs good?

Meczox

So i am planing to get a gaming chair and i found a brand that might be good and decent for the pricing at the least in my country.I am 70kg and 1.65cm i found the spirit king series for only 245$ which on the offical site is 400$

so i was wondering if any one have one of this chairs and would like to tell me how it is?

Pretty much any chair that is "GAMING!!!!!" is overpriced for what it is. Better option is to buy a normal office chair for the same price, they will last longer, be more comfortable and fit in with a normally decorated room. If you absolutely have to get a "GAMING!!!!!!" chair then there are normal options that look like "GAMING!!!!!" chairs but come in normal colours and materials like black leather and have proper adjustment so that you sit correctly and therefor don't get any back pain after extended use. I find that "GAMING!!!!" chairs get uncomfortable after a while and they lack the backrest adjustment that you need to sit properly, they achieve a kind of adjustment by using pillows which is just a piss poor solution for what is supposed to be a premium solution (but really isn't). 

16 hours ago, FlappyBoobs said:

Pretty much any chair that is "GAMING!!!!!" is overpriced for what it is. Better option is to buy a normal office chair for the same price, they will last longer, be more comfortable and fit in with a normally decorated room. If you absolutely have to get a "GAMING!!!!!!" chair then there are normal options that look like "GAMING!!!!!" chairs but come in normal colours and materials like black leather and have proper adjustment so that you sit correctly and therefor don't get any back pain after extended use. I find that "GAMING!!!!" chairs get uncomfortable after a while and they lack the backrest adjustment that you need to sit properly, they achieve a kind of adjustment by using pillows which is just a piss poor solution for what is supposed to be a premium solution (but really isn't). 

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Thank you.

Don't buy gaming chairs. 

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

If you want it for looks then go for it but if you want it to serve its real purpose properly then get an office chair.

A good gaming chair are based on office chair anyway just with more vibrant color and added spoiler for extra speed and labeled as gaming for extra cost.

But THB that anda chair looks decent it has adjusted armrest,lean adjustment and back/head support.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore